Epilogue

"Kinza, how it feels like when the cameras focus you both and girls, especially, run after Abdullah? Do you get jealous?" The female anchor crossed her leg while sitting in their drawing room sofa.

She chuckled and her imagination travelled to the man who was sleeping in the darkness of his luxurious hotel suite.

"There is no point of jealousy. I understand that Abdullah is famous. He is a celebrity. There are many fans out there who want to express their love to him and a star is nothing without his fans. As far as girls are concerned so I realize the reasons they have in their mind. Today, I would like to admit that we, the girls, are innocent in our own ways. We run after an illusion. We don't realize that the aura of that particular man is eating us from inside. We have everything written in our pre-decided fates and what the God has written for you is the best, girls."

"Did you both ever meet before your marriage? How Abdullah proposed you?" Revolving the pen in her fingers the lady asked.

"I had seen him on television and we first met in a restaurant. His mother brought the proposal." The diamond in her finger shimmered and her heartbeat accelerated. 

Lying every time is not easy to do.

"How is Abdullah as a husband? We see him doing magic in fields but everyone is just curious to know about his habits." The anchor plastered a cheering smile on her lips.

"All praises belong to Allah, he is awesome, I must say. I wish every other girl gets a husband like him. I am fortunate to have him." Kinza said and her eyes shouted the gentleness, security and after all serene love.

"We had been receiving millions of requests to interview you as people want to know how Kinza is. Your marriage broke many hearts but even the girls, apart from envying you, want to know how you are. Your dressing sense has been making waves in social media and now you are like another celebrity. How it feels like?"

Kinza grinned and remembered the night when both of them were drenching in mad rain and the ruined sari still rejoiced its special place in her wardrobe.

"It feels very good but being in focus all the time lessens the tiny joys of life. I and Abdullah cannot go in public easily. We cannot enjoy walking together. We miss these things in our life." Her voice lowered and the anchor nodded.

The interview went on and some ailing corner of her heart badly missed him. He was on tour for one day internationals.

...

"Have I told you that this side of bed belongs to me only even when I love you the most?" Tugging a stray strand behind her ear he said while lowering his head on her face.

"The whole bed is same. You can sleep anywhere." Pulling blanket on her head she smirked inside.

"It is not, Kin!" He agitated and then surrendered. His scent filled the blanket from her side of bed and his cold hands covered her warm ones.

"Abdullah, I cannot even tell you that I am missing you so much. There is still a week remaining and this time I even do not have any note to look at." Her fingers typed and pressed the send option.

The blanket was covering her but her fingers were missing the warmth that was just because of him. Her feet were cold and despite rubbing against each other they were not warming.

"And my fingers are twisting due to cold here. Come back, please!" She continued typing.

The ticks turned into blue and she bit her lower lip in excitement.