Seventeen

AssalamoAlaikum.

I am glad enough that I succeeded writing this toughest chapter.

No more hindrances, enjoy!

Byeeee.

Allah Hafiz.

-----------------------------

She was alone in his room. A strange feel had gripped her. Abdullah's sisters had made her all comfortable and then she was roaming around as if she had found the key to a fascinating world whose door was visible to the world, only. She was amazed by the idea that his door was opened for her, only. 

She was, once, one of those many who peeked into his house when he had some live sessions. Kinza was fortunate enough that the lawn chair on which he often sat was available in real. Same plants were shadowing it as they did when Abdullah used to say hello to his fans.

Smiling at this thought, she pictured that Abdullah who was at the peak of his career. Dressed in a white casual shirt, he was the happiest man at that time. Today when he came to meet her parents, she was overwhelmed by his gestures of respect. He had been through the worst and the way he was presenting himself was truly admirable. His charcoal coloured shirt was simply flawless. The crisp creases of his pants failed in portraying that the man, himself, had issues in walking. Her head tilted down on her left shoulder and she released a deep breath. Moving towards the dressing table she remembered how she smelt him when they first met at the restaurant. Picking up the Eternity she was glad. That table displayed manly products only but soon her favourites were going to claim their spots.

"What I am thinking?" She murmured and sprayed a little Eternity on her wrist. While she was inhaling the scent a gentle knock on the door made her topsy-turvy. Quickly setting her dopatta on her head she was trembling. She almost ran to the couch and sat there. After another thirty seconds the door opened and Hira supported Abdullah into the room. Kinza got up and the swift movement of her earring was caught by his eyes.

Hina made her way in the room and said while pulling his cheeks, "Abdullah, I have helped you much and from now I handover you to your very own wife."

When she listened, confusedly, she lifted her eyelids and squeezed them a little and Abdullah lowered his head while smiling.

"Kinza, take him to the bed." And she died.

"Me?"

"Yes, his wife." Throwing a smirk to Abdullah she said.

Kinza was getting in trouble but she had to do it. After a couple of other useless thinking moments she began taking small steps and with her fingers, trembling, she held his arm. They both looked at each other for an instant and the fantasy seemed real. Hina turned back and closed the door slowly. Electric beams were passing through her body and she was just staring the floor.

"I need to go to the bed." Abdullah said and she regained her consciousness. Supporting his masculine body that feeble girl made their way to the bed and made him sit in it. Relieved, after a great exercise he rested his head on the bed crown. Kinza adjusted the pillow near his waist and when she turned towards the blanket his feet appeared. She sat slowly near and pulled her hand towards them when he suddenly moved and caught her hand.

"What are you doing?"

She just looked at him and an ambiguous expression touched her face.

"Your shoes are on." She uttered after a great effort.

His grip on her hand loosened and he continued,

"I will let them off."

He then painfully freed his feet from shoes and socks.