Fifteen

Kinza was waiting desperately but the time was testing her patience. Her parents had gone to visit Abdullah at his place and her room was again echoing with his voice. Thanks to Mish who had recorded the nikkah moment in her phone. Mish was such a sweetheart.

It was for the thousandth time that she was picturing him saying, "Yes I do", and every time it seemed for the very first time. Every time when the audio played she felt like if he was sitting beside and saying, "Yes I do. I am here with you in your room whose walls are shouting that they didn't have their eyes covered when you were busy in drooling over me."

Soon the main door opened. While the jeep was still on the drive way she climbed the stairs quickly and hid herself behind the wall. She was able to see Dad and Mama coming and talking happily. She intertwined her fingers out of excitement.

"Yes, the meeting was pleasant. I am very impressed by the family." Dad was expressing his gratitude.

"Yes, you are absolutely right. I feel that I should let Kinza know the decision. What do you think?" Mama was asking in a low tone.

"You should definitely tell her." Dad confirmed.

...

"So you will be here in a few days. You will be here testing my patience. I don't know how I would be behaving. You will finally get to know the real and insecure Abdullah." He was saying to the breezy strokes coming to his room.

Recently Kinza's parents visited him and discussed other important matters. Their reception was scheduled after his full recovery as he was still unable to walk on his own. When the servant informed him of their arrival his body was filled with a great energy. He was completely sure that he will get to see her. He was planning to pass a few more days depending on those beautiful features. He took the help of his servant in getting ready and when the door was gently knocked he was super excited.

Later he was scolding and training his heart to learn its boundaries.

...

"Kinza, tomorrow Mrs.Ahmed and family is invited at our place for dinner. Their daughters will finally be landing in a few hours so tomorrow we have planned to send you there." Mama was saying and she was failing to believe in the words.

"Kinza, are you listening?" Mama was asking.

"Oh! Yes, Mama. I am all ears." And then she regretted that what she had just said.

Mama had a good laugh then and she was shy.

"So, the beautiful lady, would you help me in deciding the menu as you would be busy in packing your stuff. They have sent your dress for tomorrow and I have placed it in your wardrobe." Mama inquired.

"Mama, we can talk about menu later and I have complete trust in your skills. Right now I have to do a very important work." Getting up from the chair she said.

"Dress is very pretty, I know." Mama was her mother and she knew what her princess was thinking.

Sharing a great laugh with her, Kinza was climbing the stairs fast. Reaching at the door of her room she collected some air in her lungs. She walked impatiently towards the wardrobe and before opening it her heart stopped for a mere instant. Swallowing the excitement she opened the door and a beautiful dark emerald long frock welcomed her. She, being all dreamy, picked the hanger in her hands and pulled it out. Walking towards the mirror she was continuously staring at the dull golden embroidery embellished with the tiniest pearls on sleeves, neckline and bottom of the dress. She instantly admired the choice of her in-laws and then began checking every angle of it.

...

Mish was giving the final touches to her apparel. She had been helping Kinza since they started packing her stuff.

"Kinza, lift your face. See how dull the contouring is. Let me fix it for you." She said and stroked her cheek bones.

"Mish, I am going to miss you." Kinza said and hugged her tightly. She had been depending on her best friend since they were kids in school. They had been together and had many secrets buried in their hearts. Mish knew her love for Abdullah and she had always scolded her badly but when she saw things turning this way she was left with prayers for a happy life of the two.

"Kinza, now please stop crying otherwise I am not going to sharpen the eyeliner. You had smudged it earlier also and I don't want Abdullah to see a witch in his room." Mish warned her and Kinza gave her the glare synonym to death.

...

Abdullah was sitting beside Dad and they all were busy making that time memorable when a gorgeous lady observed the muscular back in charcoal shirt and she gave up on going any further. Mish patted her cheeks and she helplessly stared at her. The glass wall was displaying the happy family but her eyes were resilient on him. She was looking at his each move and those wrinkles that appeared every time on those broad shoulders. On the very next moment he was sharing a good laugh with Dad and she was beginning to lose her control. Her feet were weighing like a cotton field drowned in waters. He was being observed but the observations were falling in her oblivion. She was not in her perfect mental state and her heart was rejoicing on the failure of her mind. Soon Mish pinched on her arm and she regained her senses.

Passing through the door she was trembling a little. Only God knew where her confidence went sleeping every time when he was near! Her hands grew colder and her eardrum vibrated by the thumping of heart. Soon Dad left his spot and made her sit beside Abdullah. He was stunned but managed to seal his expressions for the time being.

Mish was making fun of them and Abdullah was smirking but she had no life in her body.

"Kinza, I guess you had enough of your beauty sleep, darling." Mish never missed any chance to tease her.

----------------------------------

AssalamoAlaikum.

Final update for today! Now the actual story starts!

I am so tired and cannot continue writing anymore.

But

There's is no relaxation for your feedback. :) Tell me if you want some scenes of your choice and I will try accommodating them.

Byeee.

Allah Hafiz.