Eleven

It was all dreamy for Kinza. 

She was feeling if she were showered in the stardust. Recently when she entered her room she was hyperventilating. Her face was shimmering with the red glow on it and the madness was beautiful. She ran towards the windows and whirled into one of the grey stilled curtains. With a tightened body she burst into a pretty laughter; after many days, many months and many galactic years. Whirling again she closed her eyes and loosened herself. She was getting overwhelmed and the face was depicting the real on-time reactions. 

After a long period of time she had turned into a lunatic again. The colorful frenzy once was her obsession and now it was the only treasure she had. She was in search of any vault where she could lock herself with him. She quickly stopped dreaming and her eyes looked for the phone.

...

Abdullah was recovering fast. Today when he was trying to take some steps in the lush garden of the hospital by the help of sticks and a nurse he was just thinking of the most recent conversation of his mother. He exhaled a deep breath and the nurse made him sit on the bench.

How on earth he was going to marry? 

He had never thought on these lines. Marriage was something not in his list. He had many problems in his life to deal with but that insane media was after him. He was shocked to see his name with those who were total strangers. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the bench and a severe wave of pain gripped him. Uneasy, he bent his body again and a thought popped into his mind.

Divorce- Immediately after his career establishes again.

Abdullah only had his mother with him and he never wanted to disobey her. It was her wish that he should get married as soon as possible and he had only managed to nod.

...

"Love, we have received a marriage proposal for you today. Life is not easy and with that particular person especially. Your dad is not in favor of this marriage because the uncertainties of future are gripping us. Abdullah is not well; he is not established at the moment and we would never want you to jump into a dark well. 

We have brought you up with love and you are the piece of my heart. I am your mother and I have complete confidence in you. I am also familiar with your own sentiments for him but remember that you are living in your own world where you light vigils in his way but this is one sided love. He considers you as one fan only out of millions. They want Nikkah in a few days and I guess Abdullah's consent is missing from the entire case." Mama was lying in her bed and the comfortable quilt was making them warm.

But she was busy in her thoughts only. Mama was right in many aspects but has mad heart ever listened?

Marriage

In a few days

With Abdullah

"Kinza?"
"Yes Mama?"

"Tell me what you think. I have to tell your dad today."

And she cuddled into her beloved mother. She never wanted to hurt her but the opponent was strong enough.

"So, it is a yes from you?"

And she chuckled only.

...

"Ya Rab, you know everything. I have failed in my own assumed test. He is not getting over in my thoughts and now when the things are as per my wishes why I am nervous? I have endured a lot in his sufferings. I have tolerated his pains on my soul. I can easily remember every sleepless night when he was blamed, bruised and torn into pieces. 

He is my only wish but why my heart that supported me in this frenzy is now silent? He is circulating in me but heart, yes; this heart is changing the direction of flow. I have decorated my lips but this smile is smirking at me from inside. How come I get to know what he wants? He is still sick. How can I celebrate when he is unwell?

Where are my senses sleeping that told me his frequency every time? Has my love slept somewhere as I am finding my priorities changing? 

I was the stone of his ways and now I am going to be his bride in a few days. 

This transition in my status is making me afraid. How he will take things? He even does not know me. He will be meeting me for the first time and how he will be behaving? When this world has seen any such marriage? A compulsion? He is not happy. I cannot forcefully enter in his life. My heart is feeling like being cut into pieces. I am in pain. Ease it. Ease it. The lights are getting blurred and I am about to collide. Sort it out. Please. Please." Kinza was sobbing. It was midnight and the fog was leaving its marks on everything. Praying in the balcony, breezy strokes were healing her. It was fated.

...

You are the poison to my heart

That heals and ruptures

I feel like running bare feet on the hot sand

Blood filling in the stencils

And in the search of the oasis

I get lost in the spinney

With no pleasant view

With cactus cutting me deep

With you getting away

Only...

----------------------

AssalamoAlaikum.

I am not in mood to italicize and underline it as this author's note was not a part of TAL earlier. 

Are you enjoying this story?

Is the chemistry good between them?

How come I know that I should update the next very enthralling chapters, at least according to me?

One more thing, do you know the reason behind my author's note in the beginning of the special chapters? This tradition is being followed in Philophobia too! 

Waiting for the first chapter with author's note in the start? Wait. 

See you after some days!

Byeeeee.

Allah Hafiz.