Chapter 2- Stiles P.O.V

I hate them, I hate Scott, Isaac, Derek, I hate all of them. How could they laugh at that?

I groaned as my stomach growled, my dad was at work and I lost my dinner when I ran out because the pack laughed at me.

I can't believe they would laugh at that, I thought they would have disagreed but instead they laughed and they didn't even notice that I had left.

I didn't realize tears were falling down my face until I blinked and looked up, but the road was just blurry.

I felt so much pain, not physical pain, but emotional pain, kind of like a heartbreak.

I tried to convince myself that I didn't need them but I found my eyes drifting over to the picture on my dashboard.

The pictures was taken by my dad and Melissa at one of the pack dinners. Everybody was caught unaware in the pictures, so everybody was laughing and joking.

I was with Scott and Isaac, and Lydia. Oh gosh, Lydia, she is gone, she left during the night saying she was helping Parrish with some big case somewhere in New York.

I think her a Parrish are a thing now. Scott has Allison, I used to have Malia but she left me for Jackson.

I sighed and looked up and almost screamed at the sight in front of me.

I big black truck was coming at me on the little road. I honked my horn and tried to pull over but the truck was to quick, and I heard a crunch.

I was thrown forward and then there was a blackness, and all I could feel was an immense pain.