Chapter 5- Stiles

I gasp in pain when Theo comes over. He carefully picked up a knife and made a cut around my hip bone, then check my eyes, which had been taped open.

He made several more cuts before he started naming names, like Scott, Lydia and other names.

Finally he made a right above my belly button and said "Liam, Isaac." He went to do another cut but then he looked me in my eyes.

Something must have happened cause he dropped the knife and backed away, and stood there for a couple of minutes.

Then he said something that made my blood broil "Liam and Isaac, are hurt, I cut them, they might not live."

I growled and all the sudden I could break the chains bounding me, and I punched Theo. Then on impulse I ran out of the room and down a few corridors and then I took a hard right.

Two men stood in my way, and me being the stupid idiot that I never am I charged at them and hoped for the best, but right at the last minute the door bust open hitting the two men on the head and making them pass out.

Instead of running into the two men I ended up running into Isaac's arms.

Surrounded by his scent I felt myself calm down instantly, I felt Isaac crying as he held me in a hug.

"Come on we have to go" he told me quietly. I nodded and let him led me out.

Then we ran down the grassy hill, when my chest started painfully hurting making it hard for me to breath, let alone run.

I could hear men running and shouting and Theo shouting a gun.

"Isaac I can't run anymore I'm just slowing you down, I would rather you live and I go back then you die and I go back. Run off without me." I told him.

He stubbornly shook his head and he locked me up bridal style and he ran off.

The run through the woods seemed to take only five minuets but in reality it took like an hour but we had finally lost their trail.

Isaac refused to put me down no matter how much I begged.

Finally we arrived at Derek's loft and the memories came rushing back at me.

I had felt heartbroken that the pack would laugh at that, now I don't know how I feel.

I didn't realize I was crying till Isaac wiped my tears and he called out to Derek.

I noticed that Isaac was crying also, so I used my last bit of strength and wiped his tears, "don't cry Isaac, we are fine, we made it back."

Then I felt my eyes close and my hand drop as unconsciousness claimed me.