Chapter 4- Isaac

When the pack had stopped laughing we all turned to the spot Stiles last stood. I guess we had expected him to endure our laughter, but he did quite the opposite, instead he had left.

Knowing that I had made Stiles upset made me sad, I know Scott felt the same way, because of his kicked puppy look but we couldn't do anything about it.

Sighing I grabbed dinner and passed it out. We had gotten Chicken tenders, Mac and cheese,
Rolls, fried pickles, and mashed potatoes from the packs favorite downtown diner.

Well techs all it was Stiles, favorite diner, and he just showed it to the pack, and it was nominated the packs diner.

Everybody was pleased with Stiles's decision, and they kept patting Stiles on the back and giving him words of appreciation.

They were happy they didn't have to eat Derek's cooking anymore. I mean Derek's cooking isn't bad, but his food is either to spicy or to bland.

Stiles had been especially happy that day and I remember feeling safe around him, that feeling continued on after that day, except it varies depending on Stiles's mood.

Like when he was sad, I felt like killing whoever was sad, and then cuddle with him.

When he was mad I felt shamed and sad, when Stiles was happy I was happy.

I don't know why I felt this way, but I did and I didn't have the guts to tell anyone.

Sighing I picked at my food, and tried to ignore that sinking feeling in my stomach.

~three hours later~

Scott called Stiles to invite him to the movie that pack was watching, but Stiles didn't answer.

I felt the feeling increase and my breathing get faster. I heard everyone calling my name and telling me to breath, but the what ifs kept me hyperventilating.

I was on the brink of crying when I felt myself pass out.

~three days later~

"Have you found him?" I asked Derek.
"What do you think?" Derek said harshly making me think of my dad. Swallowing hard I blinked back tears.
"I'm sorry" Derek said pulling me into a hug. "I'm just really stressed" he told me.

I nodded into him and let my tears fall. It was my fault he was missing, and I was determined to find him, if that meant skipping meals, and sleep, then I'm good with that.

I wanted to find Stiles and beat up whoever took him. I hate whoever took him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
~~~
419 words!!!!! That's the most I've ever written on my phone! Congrats to me! Lol anyways, what do think Theo had to do with Stiles? And why does Isaac feel that way to Stiles?