Chapter 18- Stiles

Previously:
He kissed my head right as I was drifting off in sleep, and my last thought was 'Derek is holding me while I sleep, I think I'm in love'
______________________________

I don't quite remember how I ended up in a bed, but all I know if I felt disappointed that Derek left me.

I remember the tears, but I couldn't help and think that my thoughts were stupid, that even Derek couldn't tell when his Beta was being abused.

Honestly I have been feeling guilty about Liam for a while, because besides Scott, Liam is one of my best friends.

Since Derek doesn't want him in dangerous fights because he's the youngest and still needs training, then he appoints Liam to watch me, Allison, and Lydia.

Since me and Liam had a common hate, Derek making us stay behind, then we would hatch a plan on how to sneak out. Although we would never actually do it, I think.

Anyways me and Liam became best buds and I thought we were pretty close and I feel so bad when I noticed his bruises but just assumed they were from training.

I sigh and look around. It must be morning because no one is in bed and I hear chatter.

Even though only two people, that I am aware of, know that I was crying, I still feel embarrassed. I yawn and go into the bathroom, carefully being quiet so no one knows I'm up.

I admit, at the time I didn't remember they were werewolves and I stubbed my toe and hissed in pain and all the sudden they are banging on the door like the world is ending.

"Yes?" I ask slightly annoyed but slightly amused. They all were so overprotective, even though me and Jackson were still going through phases where he is my friend and then we hate each other, he wouldn't hesitate to save me.

"Stiles open the dang door!" Derek demands. I chuckle which was the wrong this to do because the door all the sudden has a Derek sized hole in it.

Derek glares at me when he see that I am causally leaning against the sink.

"Hi" I said all the sudden nervous. What if he told everyone about my tears?

"The nitwit dork is fine" Derek said leaving and Scott smacked my shoulder.

"Ugh human, you had us so worried" Scott teased me. I stuck my tongue out and joined the rest of the pack in the kitchen.

"Can we play hide-and-seek later?" I ask.

Derek glares at me but Scott quickly nods his head.

"No cheating!" I say but I can tell by their grins, that cheating would happen.

I would just have to hide down by the water, I decide.

"Eat up, idiots" Derek says again casting a glare in my direction.

I roll my eyes and grab a biscuit and some bacon.

I hurry and finish and go get dressed. I knew I was going to get wet, but what's hide-and-seek without a little fun?

Grinning I walk back in and some how get Derek to be seeker first and we all run out to our spots.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Vote below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Hullo! Sorry I haven't updated forever, but I've been thinking it over, and I would like to have a vote!

1) Should I keep the story 'Little brother' up?
2) which story do you guys like better?
3) should I drop this story and just concentrate on 'Little Brother?"
4) does anybody like Harry Potter fanfics? Because I have one that I want to upload but if no ones wants one then I'll just wait till after I finish the TW fanfic book!