Chapter 17- Isaac/Stiles

When Scott came running to the bedroom last night I was so scared. What if he realized it was all a mistake and he didn't like me?

But he looks dead at Derek and tells his in a softy and teary voice that Stiles is crying.

Derek doesn't even pause to ask where, within seconds he is out of the room and probably already knows where Stiles is.

Scott looks at me and almost breaks down crying. I can tell he is worried about his friend so I sit beside him on Derek bed and then when he was ready Scott came to my bed and I followed.

Pretty soon the older boy was asleep, but I was kept up with the thought of Stiles crying and Scott almost crying.

Finally I did fall asleep and when I woke up Scott was still asleep and there was still no Derek or stiles. Which made me extremely nervous.

------------Stiles's POV-----------

As soon as Scott tells me he is going to get Derek, I began to freak.

I couldn't help but think the older alpha would kill me.

I start sobbing harder and just when I think it can't get worse I feel a panic attack.

Derek is going to yell at me for crying and-

My thoughts were cut off when Derek came rushing to my side.

"Hey Stiles, calm down for me buddy. It's okay" Derek soothed. Sobs racked.

"Sorry" I managed to get out. Derek, who was rubbing my back, completely froze.

'This is it' I thought closing my eyes and bracing myself.

"Stiles, why did you say sorry?" Derek asked. My jaw dropped but I didn't saw anything.

Derek pulled me in closer and held me in his arms. Suddenly the cold went away along with my fears.

I snuggled into Derek, who was breathing very carefully.

He kissed my head right as I was drifting off in sleep, and my last thought was 'Derek is holding me while I sleep, I think I'm in love'

_______________________
Guys I am so sorry that I just now updated but I got really sick and I am just now getting unsick, if that's a word, and so today I finally could update! I hope you guys like it!

Comment some stuff you would like to happen! Should someone get sick? Or go missing? Or an argument? What should happen?