Chapter 11- derek

Pulling into the parking lot I thought of ways to wake up all of the teens without dying.

Even though I knew that was going to be impossible I still hoped and prayed.

Finally I worked up enough courage to wake them up.

I started with Scott. I called his name several times, but he didn't wake up so I did the next best option.

After carefully looking around, I extended my claws and stuck them in Scott's arm.

"Owwwwwww Shi-" he started to say but Stiles had woken up at Scott's yell giving him a threatening glare.

"So help me of you finish that word I will-" Stiles started.

"You will do what?" Scott challenged.

"Well if you finish that word then you will find out." Stiles said looking quiet angry.

I loved the way Stiles was committing himself to make this a cuss free zone, but sadly he was failing.

By now the whole pack was up and watching Scott and Stiles with interest.

"T" Scott said seeming proud of himself. Stiles looked at him angry and got out of the car slamming the door, obviously forgetting the buddy system.

Sighing Isaac scrambled after him and grabbed his arm and hugged him.

I felt my heart ache at the sight of that. I wanted to tear at Isaac's throat. I wanted to be the one hugging Stiles, comforting him.

Then my heart leapt when Stiles pushed Isaac away and continued storming in the store.

"Come on Gang." I said forcing myself to pretend I was fed up by Stiles's behavior, but truth be told after that night in the pool where he held me up, I had a warm fuzzy feeling and then soon after I began to like Stiles.

I liked that Stiles couldn't cook, but he tried. I liked how he kept his hair buzzed, and how he didn't really care what anybody thought. I loved how he bit his lip when he was thinking, when he was guilty he had a mischievous smile and he rubbed the back of his neck. I loved the way he said my name, the way he interacted with the pups and the way took charge of them.

Just thinking about Stiles made a smile come to my lips but then my smile vanished when I remembered Stiles was in the store alone.

I continued to walk to the store but a little faster. I hoped Stiles was okay.

Frowning I entered the store and paired everybody up giving Isaac to Danny.

Then I guessed where Stiles might be, well I didn't really guess I sort of just knew that he would be in the frozen isle looking for pizza.

I quickly walked to the frozen pizza and almost smiled when I saw him leaning on the glass staring at the pizza.

Maybe one day  I could home make him a pizza.

But then reality hit me, and I knew that stiles would never like me.

Frowning I went over to him and stood beside him.

"Why do you keep causing trouble?" I asked him.

He frowned "Me causing trouble? More like Scott forgetting that I'm his best friend and I'm not some side toy for when he can't spend time with his precious girlfriend." He informed me.

I wanted to hug him right then and there, and I almost blew my cover but at the last time I remembered and I pushed stiles to the side gently and grabbed some pizzas, even though I had planned to make homemade pizza.

"Tell him that, maybe he doesn't understand that he's hurting you." I said moving down the aisle.

"You make me laugh, he doesn't care, nobody does." He said u see his breath.

All the sudden I was angry, I turned fast on my heel and walked over to him.

"And you need to stop acting like a child, look around people do care about you, but your to busy trying to control them, and not enough time being their friend. I hate to brake it to you Stiles but, your not their mom. So stop acting like one and take a step back! Gosh I'm so tired of you pretending that you are their parent and they are your child, your just a lousy child yourself!" I shouted.

Then I stomped away.