Chapter 20- stiles

Previously:
"Honestly I don't know, but if you were I wouldn't care, your still Liam not matter what" I said trying to offer comfort.

"You don't care? You don't care if I may have been nothing but an experiment. Gee thanks stiles" Liam said and he stomped off leaving me outside.

Can anything else go wrong?

Just then the lights shut off from inside the house and it's was pitch dark.

Maybe things can get worse.
-------------------------------------------------------
As I race up to the house I hear some fights breaking out.

This vacation was supposed to be a get away from all of this stuff and yet here I was holding a big stick rushing into a fight of the supernatural.

The house is a mess when I arrive and the fight was split up into several smaller fights.

The other side was all boys... and Isaac's dad?

I couldn't see very well because it was dark and the only lights were from the dock which had lights reflecting off of the water.

Minutes after I stepped into the house I felt claws rake my side and then before I could scream there was a hand over my mouth.

Then I was lifted into the air and the person/werewolf below me began sprint.

I twisted and turned to try and get away but it seemed like I was frozen, kind of like Derek was when he got paralyzed in the pool. Except I could feel it everything, I just couldn't move.

All the sudden I am thrown into the air and I fall back down and hit the ground hard.

Previous injuries split up and begin throbbing. The werewolf thing picks me up again and begins running again.

This time I see what made him throw me up and Derek is chasing us.

For a second I had hope he would save me, just like I had in the pool, but then he was tackled by another group where Scott was fighting a Boyd sized beta who was winning.

Derek was flipped by the beta and then he was pined while Scott whimpered.

"SCOTT, DEREK" I yelled but then I was submerged fully underwater and then just when I thought I would pass out from the lack of air we were on the secret laboratory thing that I had found earlier.

I was thrown on to a table and strapped down.

"I've got the human, find my son." The werewolf said and I noticed it was Isaac's father.

"Got it" I heard Theo say and I got a flashback of my kidnapping.
//
"We just need to run a few tests." Theo told me smirking, "it will only take a few days then." He added as an after thought then I saw blackness.
//
I began to feel lightheaded as I felt the pain and terror that Theo had inflicted on me. The tests were torture.
//
I gasp in pain when Theo comes over. He carefully picked up a knife and made a cut around my hip bone, then check my eyes, which had been taped open.

He made several more cuts before he started naming names, like Scott, Lydia and other names.

Finally he made a right above my belly button and said "Liam, Isaac." He went to do another cut but then he looked me in my eyes.

Something must have happened cause he dropped the knife and backed away, and stood there for a couple of minutes.

Then he said something that made my blood broil "Liam and Isaac, are hurt, I cut them, they might not live."

I growled and all the sudden I could break the chains bounding me, and I punched Theo.
//
Just then a sudden thought hit me right as they brought in Liam who was struggling.

What if I could that freaky protective thing again?

________________________________
I am so so so sorry that I never uploaded this. I was going to finish it that day and then I remembered some homework that I needed to finish, and completely forgot!!!! I am killing myself in my head. Please forgive. I finished it this morning and I really hope that you like it! Again I am so sorry my dudes! :'(