Chapter 16- Scott

The movie we decided to watch was, well we didn't decide to watch it, Lydia insisted, but it was Pitch Perfect.

We of course argued over it, and by the time we had actually started the movie Derek had already left.

For some reason I had this strange tingly feeling when everyone sat down. I at first thought it was the people that I had sat by but Isaac and Boyd were the only ones.

Then I thought it was because of the girl movie that was put in so I got up and went to the balcony right outside the kitchen.

I was sitting alone for only about a minute when I heard someone behind me. I swiveled around only to find Isaac standing there.

"Hey dude" I said looking out into the forest.

"Hey" Isaac said. Then he sat down beside me and we both sat in silence.

Not an awkward silence. I was just about to go in when Isaac all the sudden kissed me.

"Sorry" he mumbled when he pulled back. I was in shock but I did miss the warmth of the younger boy's lips on mine.

"Uh, Isaac, what was that for?" I asked trying to fight the impulse to kiss him again.

"It just felt like the right thing to do." Isaac stated quietly. I could t help the smile that came on my face.

Then I didn't something that I would have never thought I would have done. I leaned over and kissed Isaac, and this time it lasted longer.

When I pulled away Isaac was smiling but his smile faltered.

"What will we tell the others?" Isaac asked fearfully.

"We don't have to tell the others just yet." I told him. I brought the younger boy in for a hug.

I was just about to kiss him again when I heard Lydia scream. "Isaac, Scott, you are missing the movie!"

"Drama queen" I muttered and Isaac laughed. Then we both went inside.

______________________________
3 hours later

I couldn't stop thinking about me and Isaac kissing. I wish we had been put in the same room.

I was drifting off when I heard someone get up.

I looked over to see stiles, exit the room. I frowned and followed him, but as I was leaving our hallway I couldn't help but peak in Isaac's room.

Then I continued following Stiles out onto the kitchen balcony. When I saw him sobbing I felt scared.

"Stiles?" I asked moving to comfort him.

He looked back at me fearfully and then hid his face. "I'm going to get Derek, Stiles" I told sprinting off.

"Derek!" I said quiet loudly with some urgency with made Derek and Isaac wake up.

"Stiles is crying!" I said trembling. Derek pushed me to the side and followed his nose to Stiles. I shakily sat on his bed and Isaac ran to me.

We both cuddled, before I went to Isaac's bed and laid down, with him. Soon we were both asleep.

_____________________________

Hello my fanfic readers. I updated again today. I need some scenarios of what could happen on their vacation. And y'all please vote! Thanks! Oh and go read some of my short stories!!