Chapter 7- liam

I stayed snuggled up into Stiles till he had to pull away cause of his injuries, then I turned to face the rest of the pack.

"WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU?" Scott shouted. I cringed back and fell into Cora's arms.

"Scott" she said warningly. Derek sighed.

"Yes Scott, please calm down. But he's right Liam, where were you." Derek asked me.

I felt my throat close up. Tears fell down my face.

I felt Stiles limp up and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You can tell us all or you can just tell one of us." He told me.

"C-can I-I just tell you Stiles?" I asked stumbling over words.

He nodded yes and looked at everyone, expectantly. "Go back to the loft guys" he told them.

They all started to protest but Cora told Derek to make them leave, and that's what he did.

After making sure they were gone I asked Stiles for his phone.

Then I called Lydia and Parrish, and they answered on the third ring.

"Stiles! And Liam!" Lydia then she muted it and said something to Parrish.

"Hey guys what's up? I thought we didn't have our call till Friday? Where's the rest of the pack?" Lydia asked.

"Lyds, Liam wants to talk to all of us. He needs some good listeners." Stiles told me.

"Liam what's wrong?" Parrish asked with concern. Parrish isnlike an older brother to me.

I sighed. "I can't do this." I told Stiles, who hugged me. "Yes you can" he encouraged.

"Well Stiles I wasn't with the pack to rescue you because I got caught sneaking out and my parents beat me." I said Trembling.

"What do you mean beat you? Did they do that before?" Lydia asked.

I nodded my heads. I could see Lydia looking like she was about to cry.

"They have been abusing me since I was eight and my dad lost his job." I admitted.

Parrish groweled. "I'm coming home, Liam. And I'm going to arrest them." He told me as he pulled out his suitcase and he packed his clothes.

Lydia got up and did the same and Stiles hugged me. "How fast can you get here?" He asked them.

"Give us a day." Lydia said.

"No guys, stop. You don't have to leave because of me!" I cried out. I always mess up everything.

"Yes we do Liam, we will be back soon, stay with the pack, and Don't Go Home." Parrish said emphasizing the last three words.

I nodded and felt tears go down my face.

"What's wrong?" All three people say at the same time.

"I jut feel like I messing up your vacation/case thing and now I have to tell the pack and i don't want to, but I can't ask Stiles to keep that big of a secret." I say.

Stiles hugs me even harder. "I wouldn't dream of telling anybody till you want me to." He told me.

Lydia came back to the camera. "Honey don't say that, we were thinking about coming home early always, this case is impossible and we missed the pack." She told me.

Parrish nodded. "Yeah buddy you actually help us, thank you." He told me.

I smiled, "I love you guys." I said. Before turning and giving Stiles an actual hug.

"We love you too." Everyone told me.

I smiled.