1- I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

-Lola-

Depression wouldn't let me get out of
bed.

Anxiety told me all the horrible things that could make my day horrible.

Depression told me that I looked fat and ugly in everything I wore.

Anxiety kept making me pace back and forth in my room, fearing what the world holds for me today.

Depression told me not to eat because I would look like a fat pig and should starve to be skinny and better.

Anxiety made me paranoid of school.

Depression and anxiety are my number one enemies and I lose to them all the time. I give in and let them run my life.

Hi I'm Lola and I'm a broken girl.

Okay this book has some big warnings in here. Those warnings are cutting, depression, anxiety, suicide, and violence. I will have warnings before it happens.

There A LOT of band references in here, so bare with me and you don't even have to know bands. You can just enjoy the book.

So I have depression but not anxiety. But I have many friends who suffer with mental illness and I'm not making jokes about them or doing anything rude. These are real illness and what goes through their minds and what it's like to have them.
It can be rough and hard and if you have any problems I'm open to chat with.

Enjoy this book
-Peace Out Thug Pugs-
✌🏻❤️