9- Bitch You Give A Fucking Asprin A Headache

(Sing By MCR)

-Lola-

I made it to my next class, English, right before the bell rung. There stood my teacher, chatting with the other students.

The kids here found her to be amazing. She was cool because she was so laid back and funny. She did teach us but at the same time in a fun way. This is what I heard about Miss Ballato.

She and I clicked because guess what!!!

She loves bands, she plays the bass, and she wants to even join a band!! Yeah I had a nice talk with her after class yesterday and she kept telling me all these things.
She wasn't really a teacher but a friend to everyone.

I had took my small poem that she asked me to do, since the other students had a test to do and I couldn't do it since I wasn't really here so I can't take it, so she asked me to hand in some poems I did. It didn't matter as long as it wasn't sexual or anything like that.

She told me to bring in something that kept my head up. And it didn't have to be something I made, it could be something that relates to me so I can introduce myself to the class better and they know me better.

I had to laugh a little because it reminded me of Mr. Way's project this morning.
They both want me to bring something to the table that keeps my head held high and keeps me alive in a way.
This is why I love these teachers. They care for students and will do anything to keep your head held high.

I took out a poem that I got from twenty one pilots since I relate too much to it.

I saw the kids leave her desk once the bell rung and miss Ballato looks out the window a little and gazes while the class chats amongst themselves.

I cleared my throat a little and she turns her head immediately towards me and smiles at me.
"Ah! Lola! Did you bring your poem?" She asked as she stood up from her desk.

"Yep, here you go." I said as I hand it to her. She takes it and I make my way to my desk in the way back but she stops me by saying my name.
"You have to present to class. You can't present from your desk." She chuckles as she hands me my paper back.

My eyebrows scrunch together as she was already shoving me up to the front.
"You'll be good. This poem is strong and quite beautiful. You'll do amazing and I'll be right here." She whispers in my ear.
I was still scared and confused but she began to catch the students attention to us.

All eyes were on us, but mostly me.

My palms were getting sweaty and my breathing was getting hard to control.

Run! Leave! This won't end good! Look at you! You're a mess already and the teacher hasn't said a word yet.

No, I can't run now....because jacks here. He was in the way back by his three other friends.

How the hell didn't I see him yesterday?! Why am I doing this?!?!

"Class, this is Lola Quinn and she will be doing a poem to introduce herself into the class, so please be quiet and listen closely." Miss B says once everyone settled down.

"Good luck hon." She whisper to me before going to the side of desk by me.

I took in a shaky breathe as I try to calm myself. I put the paper in front of me and started.

"I know what you think in the morning

When the sun shines on the ground

And shows what you have done

It shows where your mind has gone

And you swearing to your parents

That it will never happen again

I know, I know"

The class leans more in as they try to wraps their pathetic brains around the poem.
If only they knew what it really meant.

"That you all have guns

And you never put the safety on

And you all have plans,

To take it, to take it-"

Right then and there a girl with long blonde hair and green eyes interrupts me. She was that typical bitchy blonde that every jock wanted to fuck but not date, or that girl that has so many little minions who are to afraid to stand up to her. Yeah I could read her easily.

She wore a white crop top that ended at her stomach, and you could see her pink bra, then she wore a skater skirt that began where her crop top ended and ended at her mid thigh.

It was disgusting to even look at her because her legs were spread out.

Not to mention that her face was caked in ten pounds of makeup.

"Umm miss B she's talking about guns that's not a good safe thing." She said in a nostril high pitched voice that made me cringe.

"You being here is not a good safe thing. Nobody wants a STD." I mumbled but apparently the whole class heard me and all went 'OOOOHHHH'.

The dumb whore gave me a shocked look, like she's surprised I could talk.

"Guns aren't safe though. You can't talk about them in school." She says trying to drop my comeback.

"Listen the poem is very meaningful. If you listen you can hear it and understand it. I mean it's plain as day on what it is if you just stop trying to flirt with the boys with your disgusting outfit." Miss Ballato says, nicely in a  sarcastic voice and that made everyone just go 'OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!' So loud and the whore is just left there in shock.

"Yeah it must plain as day just like how you're trying to fuck the art teacher." The bitch encounters and the class did it again. Miss Ballato is left with a wide mouth and eyes. She was shocked to hears this and looked sad as well.

Yeah I'm not letting this little hoe do this. Miss Ballato can't cuss out a kid but I could.

"Listen bitch, close your legs. No one wants to see your little thong. So you think miss Ballato is trying to fuck the art teacher? At least she doesn't fuck every guy she comes across." I said in a innocent and sweet voice. She glared at me and the class kept gasping and cheering for more. Oh trust me I wasn't done.

"Oh and at least she knows how to dress proper and not over do it with the clown makeup. Oh wait miss B doesn't wear clown makeup. Only you are and it's just a HUGE turn off and your voice is so disgustingly annoying that I rather eat vomit than hear you talk. No wonder no guy would date you. They probably have to put a paper bag over your face while fucking you so they won't feel like they hit rock bottom in their lives or feel bad about their life decisions."

With that the class went wild and jumped up while going 'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!'. Miss Ballato was even laughing out of her wits, but she soon stops and looks at the door. I looked and there stood the principal. He looked pissed and I stood still

The class went silent.

Oh fuck!