Chapter 6

With all the puns that Izuki was telling you, and all the delicious food you had on your plate, you felt better and less paranoid of the situation that happened in your dream. You were both laughing and at one point, Izuki nearly choked on his food.

"Hey, Y/N," Izuki said as you looked up at him while chewing your food.

"Yeah?" You responded once your mouth was cleared.

"Why were you, uh, crying in your sleep?" Izuki asked as your eyes were widened.

As much as you wanted to tell him, you felt a bit scared. I mean, he may think of you as a weird person, having insane dreams.

"I thought you...died..," you said and put down your chopsticks, staring at your empty plate as the both of you were silent, but surrounded by chatter around the both of you.

"So, you do care!" Izuki exclaimed with a calm smile on his face as you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "So, how did I die? Or, almost die?"

"It was about yesterday...one of the people shot you on the back. Then you collapsed, and they ran away," you said as you started to tremble in fear, once the memory started to come back to your mind. "Y-You know, I sort of forgot the rest of the dream."

"Hmm," Izuki said, his face moving closer to yours as if he was trying to examine something. Your face turned bright red as he shook his head. "Your lying."

"What the...how do you know?" You asked as Izuki laughed.

"50 percent a guess. 50 percent my eagle eyes," Izuki said and grinned. You rolled your eyes, noticing the fact that he had narrow eyes and had some sort of pride in eagles, so you probably expected that one.

"Okay. So you went to the hospital and stuff then you were alive. Blah blah blah then I woke up," you said and picked up the sushi with your chopsticks and ate it, having an excuse not to talk.

"Oh! Haha I remember when Hyūga told me to go die because of my puns," Izuki said as you almost spit out your sushi.

"What the- now's not the time to talk about that, baka! It felt real, okay? I was scared, that the actual thing was a dream. That you were going to die! Then when you woke up...your heart stopped beating...and that was when I woke up..," you said, at the verge of tears from the stupid dream.

"Now I see. You're almost like Hyūga. Except, you aren't as heartless," Izuki said, seeming calm as it showed on the way he smiled. "Let's see. Something tells me you're looking for an 'opposites attract' person," Izuki said as you clenched your fists.

"Baka, what are you trying to say?" You asked as Izuki was just about to respond, when you got a text from your friend. "Sorry."

You went on your phone to see Junpei texted you sounding, calm. Which is a first.

Neji Hyūga: Do you really like that idiot?

You raised one eyebrow confused, typing rapidly on your phone in anger.

Reader-Chan: I do not like him! Assured.

Neji Hyūga: Miss L/N this is not something you can assure. I was at the library, I saw you two. I was doing my daily walk, he gave you a piggy-back ride.

Reader-Chan: Okay for the first one, he offered me free books so I took the offer. The second one, I was tired and we played basketball.

Neji Hyūga: Ahem, you? Playing basketball?

Reader-Chan: I had to owe him a date!

Neji Hyūga: Oh! Y/N he likes you it is pretty obvious. And why would you need to owe him something.