Chapter 8

"Y/N, calm down. It's just a movie," Izuki assured you as you hugged your knees on the chair and nodded, still trembling in fear.

"Eek!" You exclaimed and hid behind your knees. "Wh-Why did I go with the idea to pick out a horror movie?"

"It was my fault, I'm sorry," Izuki said as you yelped again and closed your eyes tight and rocked from side to side.

"It's just a movie it's just a movie..," you said as you did not want to look at the screen, and hopefully just fall asleep. Which was nearly impossible since there would be a lot of screaming. And the screaming scared you, and the sudden rise in the music and suspense and, everything made you paranoid.

"Just...hold my hand, Y/N."

You were shocked at this action as you slightly turned to him as he had his hand stretched out to you. Your face was red in embarrassment as you yelled out in fear a second time. At at that time, without hesitation, you reached for his hand and grabbed it right.

"Isn't that better? I mean, if it isn't, I just thought it would. I saw my mom and dad do it watching a horror movie," Izuki said as the second one popped up all of a sudden, and you didn't feel as scared. Instead, you just tightened the grip you hand on Izuki's hand.

"It...it works..," you said and Izuki grinned, nodding in agreement.

"Gah! Hyūga how are you not scared of this?" Riko asked him as Junpei paid attention to the movie. Though the screen reflected the little light on his face, showing that he was actually scared out of his mind.

"W-Well, it's cliche, of course," Junpei said as you faced Izuki, who bit his lip and was holding onto your hand tight. Slowly, you felt his fingers lace together in yours. You flinched at this motion as your cheeks turned red from the scary film, plus the fact that you two were holding hands, like a couple.

"I...Izuki..," you said in shock as Izuki stared right at you, as if the background from the scary movie was mute, and it was only you two.

"Aishte-" Izuki was cut off by the loud screaming of the other people as you helped and tightened the grip you had on his hand in fear. "Aishteru," he continued.

"W-Wait..," you said, confused as your head felt as if it was in the clouds. "Your, serious?" as Izuki nodded.

"No pun intended," Izuki told you with a smile on his face.

"I...I..," you said, turning into a stammering mess. The movie had scared you right when you were caught off guard. "Eek!" You exclaimed, huddling close to Izuki with your eyes closed.

"Y/N-chan," Izuki said as you opened your eyes to find yourself landing on Izuki's chest. You blushed a tomato-shade red as you wanted to get off in clear embarrassment.

"S-Sumimasen..," you said as he held your hand a second time. You were red in embarrassment as you turned your attention to the screen.

"Y/N, you may think that I am some sort of pervert now with all of your assumptions. And in all honesty, you may, want to avoid me for the rest of my life. Junpei told me a lot about you, and...I fell in love with you before you even knew my name was Shun Izuki. If you think I'm weird, I screwed up. I'm sorry, but I understand if you don't want to hang out with me anymore," Izuki said, sounding serious, which made you blush.

"Ai...Aishiteru...," you said, feeling almost as if you were going to faint from the intense fear from the horror movie and, the fact that you just confessed, on the second day. It shocked you, to see that you had already confessed.

Izuki just smiled at you, holding your hand gently, instead of always holding onto it tight out of fear during the movie. Izuki waited for the perfect time that Riko and Junpei were distracted as he held your hand as if it were some sort of diamond, and gently kissed it.

You heart was thumping fast as there were butterflies fluttering in your stomach. Izuki faced you with a smile on his face once more, looking sincere.

"I'll look forward to seeing you during practices," Izuki said as you smiled, suddenly feeling a bit more comfortable around him. You rested your head on his shoulder and watched the movie. even though it was a scary movie, you felt better since he was close to you, and you felt safe and sound.

And after that happen, you caught Junpei smirking at you and had a thumbs up. You rolled your eyes and continued to watch the movie.

*time skip*

Once the movie had ended, you were still holding onto Izuki's hand, and felt a bit safer. "Okay! I need to talk to my dad about something, so I need to leave early..," Riko said, trailing off when she noticed the two of your hands intertwined together.

"You two are together?!" Riko exclaimed as you and Izuki looked at each other, releasing your held hands and shook your heads.

"W-We aren't together! I was just scared during the movies so..," you said as Izuki nodded in agreement as Junpei just laughed.

"For two people who always keep a leveled head, especially when under pressure. You two are under pressure, and not at all keeping a leveled head," Junpei said as you crossed your arms.

"Shut up!" Izuki exclaimed.

"Wow. You guys are being bigger Tsunderes that that captain Midorima of Shukoku. You guys are together," Riko said as she grabbed Izuki by the collar and started to yell at him.

"If you don't admit quintuple the training for you!" Riko exclaimed as Izuki shook in fear.

"W-We don't know yet! Honestly we literally just met yesterday..," Izuki soda as Riko sighed, letting go of his collar and nodded, crossing her arms.

"Doesn't look like you're lying. I'll be going off. Arigato, Hyūga. For the movie and sushi," Riko said.

"W-Wait, Riko! I'll walk you out," Junpei said, exiting the theater. You two just stood there. Your hand accidentally brushed against Izuki's as he reached over and grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers a second time.

"Maybe, we are a thing. Too fast, I guess," you said as Izuki chuckled.

"Fast food for dinner?" Izuki asked as you laughed. "And on a serious note, maybe, just won't let anyone know, of the little thing we have."

You nodded in agreement, tip-toeing just to lightly kiss his nose as you grinned. "If you actually want fast food, we could get it," you said as Izuki covered his mouth with his other hand.

"K-Kawaii," he said as your eyes widened, the two of you walking down the stairs of the theaters.

"Baka," you muttered as you two were out of the theaters. Though all the people that just came out of the theaters were talking about the movie, all you could think about, was everything but the movie...