Chapter 1.

"Autumn wait up!!" Shey called my name as she ran through the school halls towards me. I laughed as she pushed a guy down that was in her way.

She caught up to me. "So you wanna come over today?" I asked.

"This is so unexpected!" She gasped like it was some big thing.

"Avrie's gonna be there, and I got cake! And I'm sure Jack and Mark post a new video!"

"Of course they will!" She's said, as we walked to my house. My parents didn't come home till later, Avrie was my next door neighbor, and Shey did whatever she wanted. Her mom didn't really care.

Shey lived a long way away from me. About an hour. She rode the bus every morning. Our school is the only school within 2 hours range!

Many people didn't live near us. We lived in California, and we were die hard Jacksepticeye, and Markiplier fans. We got to my house, and like always, Avrie was already there.

I laughed and said, "The fuck you always breaking in for?"

"You always leave your window unlocked! Why not?" She answered. I rolled my eyes, and went to my room, where I hid a cake. I took it out, and brought it to the living room where everyone was.

I went on YouTube, and by now, Jack and Mark should have post both their videos. But they didn't. We went to Pewdiepie, Lord Minion777, and Muyskerm. Nothing. We got worried. We noticed we had been stress eating, and the cake was already gone.

Avrie went to her house, and came back with $7. I got $20, and we head to "Mama Rõsa's bakery." It was huge on the outside! But on the inside, it was tiny. The place must have a big back room.

We went in, and nobody was there. We dinged the bell, nobody came. We looked at each other, the sign said open. Why was nobody here?

I looked at the back room door, and Avrie knew what I was about to do. "I'll follow you."

Shey caught on. "Uhhh, why not? It can't be that bad." Little did we know what was behind the door. I opened it, and boxes were right there! I couldn't see shit. I got Avrie to climb on my shoulder and see what was above the boxes.

We weren't the best kids. We weren't Satan by any means, but let's just say, we didn't always wear a halo.

Avrie hit her head on something. It made a hollow bang. Ouch!" She quietly said. "A vent!" She looked down at Shey, Shey looked at me.

"I'll follow you guys." I said weakly, struggling to hold up Avrie. Shey looked up and gave a thumbs up. She carefully took away the vent door, and crawled in. I was the best climber, so Shey got on my shoulders and Avrie pulled her up.

I climbed the boxes and Avrie pulled me up as well. Shey was in the lead, crawling our way around. We had always been mischievous. But we never did anything illegal.

Shey got kicked out of a lot of fast food joints, for yelling inappropriate stuff. I laugh every time I think about it.

I sneak things around my parents. I buy a lot of stuff, any parents would disapprove of.

And Avrie is just a rebel. We got along well.

We reach an opening in the vent, and look down. We see something red on the floor. We hear something crack, and something, or someone gasp. We just pushed it off as someone watching movie, and kept going.

We passed another open vent, and we saw a shiny ground. We heard a splash, and then everything went silent. We heard another splash and chaos followed.

We heard a long gasps for air and someone sound like there about to scream, then another splash. Shey looked back at us, I was in the back, so I couldn't see Avrie's face. But I looked scared.

We had been friends for so long, we developed a code we only knew. Cause it was shit.

Using code, which was just a bunch of hand movements, she asked if we should turn around. We both nod, and we slowly turned around.

Avrie was on the vent opening, and we heard a slight crack. We all froze. Avrie knew if she moved the vent would disappear from below her.

Shey backed up, and I moved forward. We kept looking at Avrie. She started crying softly out of fear. Avrie was facing me, and I was closest to the exit.

I looked around. I saw something on the other side of the vent. I took of a bag I had over my shoulders, and pulled out a BB gun, which I made to be completely silent. I aimed it at the thing, and shot it.

I heard a slight "squeak!" And I told Avrie and Shey to stay put. I quickly crawled to the rat I had just shot. And I went back to Avrie. I held out my hand, and she gasps at the dead rat.

I put the rat right next to her, as she grabbed my hand. We both pulled as hard as we could, and Avrie flew into me, and where she was, broke. Taking the rat with it.

But not only did that break, but where me and Avrie land did as well. We fell down, and landed hard in a dark room, with nobody in it. The sound from the other crash drowned the sound of us.

We got up and looked around. Everything was dark, so we couldn't seen anyone. We then remembered Shey was on the other side of the hole.

I got on Avries shoulders this time, and looked for Shey. I saw she had gotten around the hole. She held her hand out for me to grab. I was about to climb back into the vents, when something grabbed my legs. Pulling me and Avrie down, and me pulling Shey down.

The person covered our mouths, and someone else covered Shey's, so we couldn't scream. I tried to get out of his grasp. I could tell he was a guy. When I heard, "Now I got you."