Chapter 6

Shey's POV
I took the bus home after Autumn gave me the adoption papers. I walk in the door to see my mom working on something. I twirl around my necklace.

"Do I really wanna do this?" I ask myself quietly.

"Come in the door you little shit!" My mom yelled.

"Yup."

I walk up to her, "Hey mom, can you sign this? It's for a school field trip. We're gonna go to a museum."

"Hope you get lost." She said, signing the papers and I tried to hide me smile.

Once I got to my room, I hugged the papers. "I'm coming home daddies!" I started packing, just to hide the suitcase under my bed when someone came in.

"I can't wait!"

Avrie's POV
'How am I gonna get both my parents to sign this? My dad would be easy, but my mom? Good thing I'm going to moms today.' I think, as I walk into my dads house.

"Hey Avs. Come here now!" I hear him scream. I gulp loudly. "AVRIE!"

"Coming father!" I run into my dads room.

"Can you get me a beer?" He asks. I sigh and shove the papers and a pen in his face.

"Hey dad. Can u please sign something?"

"Get my fucking beer!"

"Only if you sign this."

"FINE! Give me the fucking papers and a pen." He doesn't bother reading it. I go to get him a beer, and grab $30 from his wallet. I walk back in.

"It was nice knowing you." I hand him his beer, and walk out. I take a taxi to my moms place.

Autumns POV
I run home with Avrie. I watch her get into a cab, and drive off, she sees me in the window and gives me a thumbs up. I know she's got her dads signature.

I see headlights come into the driveway. I set everything up. I made a big dinner for them. It's the only reason they come home. Free dinner.

I buy all the food. They sleep at a hotel a few hours away. They come in in a hurry.

"Guys I made you food. Front table." They nod and rush into the dining room. I put down a pen and the papers. "Sign." I say.

They nod, sign, and finish their food. As they rush out the door I say, "love you!"

"Your only good for food!" I hear. I take a picture of the form and send it to them. I know they won't care, but so they don't freak out when they don't have food. I start packing.

Avrie's POV
I get to my moms house, and she greets me with a slap on the face. "You forgot this at home!" She holds up a moldy banana peel, then throws it in my face.

"I can make that go away. If you sign this. Dad did. But he said you would never sign these. There to 'formal.'" I put air quotes around formal. "He thinks you wouldn't understand, and because your so strict, you will just say no."

"Oh does he think that? Does that SON OF A BITCH, THINK THAT?!" She grabs the papers and signs them. She's always had anger issues. I run upstairs, and lock my door.

Mom tries to get in, but I won't let her. I'm packing whatever I have. Then I realize, I left everything at my dads, except my plushie. I grab it, and jump out my window, landing on a soft pile of sand. We live on the beach. I start running down the road to Autumns house.

A taxi pulls up to me, and the window roles down. "Get in!" I see Shey, and jump in.

"I can't believe I got them to sign it!" We talk about anything, then we get dropped off at Autumns house.

We pay the driver, and climb through her window. "Put down everything, and follow me before it gets too late." I say. We put down our bags, and run into the darkness, to the shed.

We grab everything and run back to her house. "Avrie. Where's your shit?" Autumn asked.

"Dads."

"What do you need?" I hand Autumn an empty suitcase.

"Anything you can get." I tell her. She grabs the empty suitcase, and runs to my house.

Autumns POV
I climb the wall, which isn't that hard, into Avrie's bedroom window. I start packing cloths, then anything I can grab. Luckily the suitcase is big. I throw it out the window, along with some more soft stuff, and climb down.

I grab everything and jump through my window. "What do you want? I took everything. Which isn't a lot." I tell her.

"Don't rub it in." Avrie says. She looks through her stuff, and takes out a few things. Everything she wants is stuffed into the case, and we go to the adoption center.

"We're homeless sir." I said. I gave him puppy eyes.

"We're sisters." Shey spoke up.

"This is everything we found! We were trying to find an adoption place." He just grabbed our stuff.

"Wait sir!" I yelled. "Our parents said you would need these." We hand him our papers.

"These have different parents." He mumbled.

"We're not biological." Shey said. He just nod, not giving a fuck, and showed us a closet like room. There we wait, for Mark and Jack to get us.