Chapter 8

Avrie's POV
I'm being forced home now, and I'm throwing a temper tantrum in the car. I'm crying, yelling, screaming, waving my arms and legs around.

I'm surprised I didn't break a window at this point. Soon get tired and stop. Then, still in the car, my phone buzzes. A text from Shey pops up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shey💖😈- Hey girls. How's it going?

Autumn😊💖😋- Well I knocked out both my "parents."

Shey💖😈- How the hell did that happen?

Autumn😊💖😋- Don't ask.

Me- Guys! What do I do?! I'm still in the car with these guys!

Shey💖😈- Be a bitch. Badass. Anything! Make them want to give you back.

Autumn😊💖😋- That's what I did. Now I got the whole house to myself. I may or may not be taking things..

Me- Ok then, changing your profile name..

Autumn(don't fuck with)😈💖- What to?

Me- "Autumn (don't fuck with)😈💖"

Autumn(don't fuck with)😈💖- I love it!

Shey💖😈- I gotta go girls. Good luck Avs!

Me- I gtg 2. Pulling into house

Autumn(don't fuck with)😈💖- Buh bye girls!

Me- Stay awesome bro's👊🏼

Autumn(don't fuck with)😈💖-👊🏼

Shey💖😈-👊🏼

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was nighttime when we got home. I pretend to have fallen asleep. They fell for it.

They picked me up and carried me inside. When they weren't looking, I opened my eyes to look around. I quickly picked up everything.

Big, big house, but easy to understand. Kitchen and main room, middle floor, upstairs, bedrooms, downstairs, extra room, and awesome video game set up.

I was determined to go though. No matter how much stuff they bought me. I walk look around my parents room after they put me in my bed and go downstairs to the living room, and I find a black shirt, with black pants.

I quickly put them on, and put on black eyeshadow, all over my face so I look like a ghoul. And I surround my eye with the black stuff. I put eye liner on my lips, and sneak downstairs.

I find my parents, and sneak into the kitchen. I climb on the counter, and drop a spoon. Which causes them to come to the kitchen, out of the living room. Once they came in, mom screamed. I made my voice go soft, and high.

"Hi mom. Hi dad." I say creepily.

"Avrie?" Dad said.

"Call me what you want. I go by many. Avrie. Demon. Annabelle's sister." I say, trying to think of more.

"You mean that doll?" My mom asks. I turn my head to her without moving my body.

"Why yes! She's my sister. 'The Boy' is my brother. I don't know why they were played by dolls. They're real. Just played as dolls. Just like me."

I got up and walked slowly to them. "Did you hear what happened to my last parents?" I ask. They shake there head. "Well, let's just say, they 'mysteriously disappeared.'" I laughed evilly.