4

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was Mingyu resting his head on his forearm on my bed. Has he been sleeping like this all night? His neck must've hurt.

"Mingyu-ya," I whispered. He was sleeping so peacefully and so comfortably, I just want to see this view every morning when I wake up. Why is he here though?

"Mingyu-ya," I whispered and shake his arm.

"If only you knew." I sighed. I couldn't stop smiling at this sight of him. Before I knew it, I found my hands playing with his soft hair. Twirling the strands on my finger.

"You're so clueless, pabo." I mouthed.

"Aigo, if I could just h–" I motioned to hit his head jokingly. Then stroked his hair again.

Mingyu lifted his head up and I immediately drew my hands away from him.

"Aish, that hurts." He groaned, his neck and back is probably strained from his sleeping position.

"Hana-ya." He stood up from the chair and stretched his arms up in the air as a yawn escaped from his mouth.

"Why are you here?" I asked, not complaining though. Just curious.

"Good morning to you too." Mingyu stretched his hands up in the air. His voice hoarsed and deeper than usual. His morning hair, so messy but so hot. My heart cannot handle this.

"I heard you mumbling so I came here to listen. Did you have a good dream? What was it about? Was it a dirty dream? It seemed like it." He grinned.

I smirked at him and motioned him to come closer so I could whisper something to him.

"Aigo, what is this? Are you really going to tell me? Yah, you nasty girl." He moved closer to me and I flicked his forehead as hard as I could.

"YAH! That hurts!" He rubbed his temples.

"Why would I dream something like that?" I rolled my eyes playfully at him, but also feeling a bit guilty. I'm known for having the best forehead flicks!

I heard my phone vibrated from my bed side table.

"Yeobuseyo? (Hello?)"

"Kim Hana! You're awake? I'm on my way to the hospital and I'll arrive in ten minutes. I brought you some clothes and some hangover soup, shower there and have the soup and go home, you troublemaker. This better make you rethink your decisions about making drinking a habit!"

"T-ten minutes?" I stuttered. I stared and Mingyu and motioned him to leave.

Mingyu looked at me in confusion, not understanding what I just asked him to do.

"Wae? Wae? What? Why?" He mouthed.

"Arasseo, eomma. I'll see you soon." I ended the call instantly.

"Yah, my mom's coming. I don't think it's appropriate for her to know that we slept together. She'll kill me."

"Technically, we didn't sleep together though."

"Kim Mingyu!"

"Arasseo, I'll just tell her that I just got here. I'll go wash up." He ruffled my hair and walked to the bathroom.

"Good morning!"

The door opened and there revealed my parents, a shopping bag on her left hand and a lunch box on right.

"Oh, Mingyu! You're still here?"

"Good morning Aunt Kim, aniya. I just got here to check up on her since I was in the area." Mingyu reassured.

"Yah, Kim Hana. If this happens again, you're grounded."

"Eomma! I'm 23, I'm too old to be grounded."

"I'm warning you!"

"Arasseo." I groaned.

It wasn't my fault. It was this Kim Mingyu that made me feel this way!

"Here, have some hangover soup. And here are your clothes. I have to get going now, here's some money for the taxi fee."

"Eomma, gomawoyo." I looked at my mom with puppy eyes and gave her a hug. She's the best at taking care of me. She is my mom after all.

"Aish, if you're grateful then stop drinking. I'll get going now. Gomawo Mingyu-ya. And I apologize for all the trouble."

"Aniyo, it was no trouble at all."

-

I was sitting on the bed, trying to dry my hair with my towel since they don't have hair dryers here.

"Kim Mingyu, hurry up. I want to go home." I shouted from my bed.

The bathroom door twisted and he walked out,

HALF NAKED.

I gulped. Is this real? Why do I feel like I'm on some premium app right now? He's so hot. His abs.....

Wait, what am I doing right now?

"Aish, are you crazy? Why would you come out without clothes on." I hid myself under the covers.

His abs..

Dayyum son.

"Yah, you byuntae. (Hey, you pervert.)" I whispered very softly to myself as I hit my head.

"Why? It's not like you've never seen me half naked before." I could hear his footsteps coming towards my direction.

That was when we were toddlers, pabo.

"Why don't we take the chance while we're alone right now?" He said in a seductive tone but ended up laughing so hard.

Gosh, I almost fell for it.

"Yah!" I got out of the covers and hit him. He got up and took his clothes from the bag.

"I forgot my clothes. What else was I supposed to do?! Aish! That hurts." He said and walked back into the toilet after grabbing the bag with his clothes in it. I chuckled.

That wasn't so bad. Wah Kim Mingyu, you're so manly.

-

I'm in Kim Mingyu's car.

Just the two of us.

Right now.

I turned my head to look at him and immediately regretted it because I now couldn't get my eyes off of him. His eyes glued to the road with only one hand on the starring wheel and one hand resting on the side.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Mingyu questioned, surprising me.

"Nae? Ah, I'm not staring at you." I looked to the other side, trying to hide the fact that I was actually staring at him.

"I'm not that stupid." He laughed.

"I was looking at the view on your side, please."

"Oh really?"

"Aish, just drive already. I'm going to nap." I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Hana-ya." He called.

My name sounds so good when he calls it.

"Wae?"

"I enjoy spending time with you." Mingyu said.

I didn't dare to open my eyes nor say anything, but I couldn't help but smile widely.

-

I just noticed I got 50 views omg. I know it's not a lot but it is a lot to me hahaha. Thankies guys♡
I've been so Kim Mingyu-ed lately and look at that picture of him. He's so hot, seriously. :')
I'm having my exams tomorrow. I apologise if my updates are kinda slow these days.
Thanks for waiting and thanks for reading♡
-R♡