8

"Hana-ya.." He called my name with that soothing voice that I adore. He's holding a large teddy bear around his arm.

"Shall we go or beat his ass right now?" I heard Seungcheol whisper to Wonwoo.

"I think we should go beat his ass..." Wonwoo replied, his hand formed into a fist, almost approaching Mingyu before I pulled him back.

"Ottoke? (What do I do?) My crush just did this to me."

"Get back to your senses, you dummy." He hit my shoulder lightly.

"Arasseo. I'll get going now." I whispered once Mingyu approached me.

Mingyu came towards me with his adorable smile. He took a deep breath before saying anything and I just stared at him.

How is he so perfect?

His hair is always neatly done, he would look classy everytime and he has a killer smile.

"Um, let's go." He said and pulled me away from where I was standing.

We arrived at the park nearby and I remained silent, not saying anything. It felt awkward but my heart was racing at the same time.

Did he just went to my college, with a large teddy bear?

We sat on the vacant bench and he placed the large teddy bear next to me and took a deep breath once more.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, I really am. I know I acted like a jerk and everything, will you forgive me?"

I almost let out a laugh but I had to play hard. I just glared at him and shrugged my shoulders. He was still staring, pouting at me.

"Don't act all cute now."

"I know you're mad at me for my such behaviour. When I think of it, I was an ass back there and I was just not in a mood and I let it out on you. I'm so sorry, Hana-ya." He pulled me into a hug. My eyes widened by the sudden physical contact. Shit, my heart is pounding again.

I stared at him and he looked down on me, I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful lips.

Wait, didn't my operation to move on just started?

Get back to your senses, Kim Hana!

I moved away from him and fixed my skirt. I cleared my throat from the awkward moment, though I really like it a lot. Being with him.

"Ah um. Just forgive me already!" He pouted as he moved away from me. I sometimes hate my generosity.

"Arasseo. I forgive you." I hit his shoulders and he smiled, lifting me up in the air.

"GOMAWO GOMAWO GOMAWOOO!!" He spun me into the air and I laughed at his childish act.

"YAH! Put me down already."

"You don't know what was running into my head after you left. Oh my- if only you knew how scared I was." Mingyu sighed in relieve, his hands on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"Kaja, let's get you ice cream. I promise you'll choose the flavour this time." He ruffled my hair and as he gently placed me down.

And there goes my feelings for Mingyu.

-

"One scoop of chocolate and one scoop of strawberry, please." I told the ice cream server and he nodded his head.

"Gomawo!" I smiled, showing him my teeth and he chuckled.

"Are you really happy for ice cream?" He laughed.

No, I'm happy because you're here with me.

"Yes. Only for the ice cream." I giggled, taking a spoon of the long-craved strawberry ice cream in my mouth. Yum!

"Why did you.. act like that? About yesterday."

"I don't know. I just feel so sad and I wasn't in a great mood and all. I was actually excited and looking forward to prepare my wedding with Yoon but she's not gonna be here half of the time other than the wedding dress fitting and yeah, you know what I mean. I guess I'm just being clingy right now."

"Mianhae. I wasn't being considerate enough. I should've been by your side and talked about it but instead I was being a bit selfish." I apologised, looking down at my hands.

"Ah gwenchana. I deserved that okay. I shouldn't have let it out on you, I'm sorry." He lifted my chin up with a finger so I was looking at him. The way he talked and the way he gazed at me make me smile.

-

"JINJAAA?" Seungcheol half-screamed, making me and Wonwoo flinched away from him.

"Aish why are you so loud?" Wonwoo asked with an annoyed tone.

"So you made up with him just like that?" Seungcheol asked and I slowly nodded.

"Is that a.... bad... thing?"

"Ani, aniyo. It's just- heol. You really like him, don't you?" He asked again and I slowly nodded.

"Ah what do I do?" I whined as I covered my face with both of my palms.

"Ah gwenchana. You'll get over him soon. You know I'm not good with these love advices, right?" Wonwoo caressed my hair gently.

"Arayo.. How do I throw away my feelings for him?"

"Well, all that I know is, you need to confess your feelings for him." Seungcheol told and Wonwoo agreed.

"Why?"

"So you'll feel better that he knows your feelings for him?"

"Just so you know, we may not be experts in these love thingies but we love you, Hana-ah. We'll always be there for you." Wonwoo reassured me and I sighed, feeling better after talking with these two boys.

But they're right. Even so, I have to let him know what I feel towards him.

-

HIII
Ok lame chapter oops im sorry :(
I'll work harder.

YESSS is anyone watching this drama HANDZ UP if ya do*HANDZ UP IF YA FEELIN DA VIBE NAW*I love Taeyong from NCT too lmao I got the bear idea from this ㅋㅋMeanie keeps on trying to kill me these days

*HANDZ UP IF YA FEELIN DA VIBE NAW*
I love Taeyong from NCT too lmao
I got the bear idea from this ㅋㅋ
Meanie keeps on trying to kill me these days. help. :')
AND CHEOL his blonde hair- I
Ok i gotta staph
Thank you for reading this♡
I just recently got 200 reads, thank you so much!!
Please continue reading huehue♡
-R♡