22

Kim Hana

"Saenggil chukahae, Hana-ah!"

Mingyu uncovered my eyes, my family were already there wearing party hats with a cake infront, Wonwoo and Seungcheol were there too, Aunt Kim and Uncle Kim and..

Yoon eonni.

How can I even face her after what had happened today?

They started to sing for me and I felt so appreciated and grateful that they're in my life. Without them, who am I?

I blew out the 8 candles stuck on top of the cake, receiving applauses from my family which made me smile bright.

"Aigooo, my baby is so grown up already!" My mom hugged me tight, kissing my head as she caressed my back.

"Umma.. are you tearing up again?" I chuckled as I pulled out from her embrace.

"Why is that the first question you ask on your birthday eve?" Mom sniffled.

My mother. She's so over doing it, exaggerating at times but beautiful, cute and just everything. I love my umma a lot. I want her to always be happy. I want my parents to always be happy. My family to be happy. My two bestfriends to be happy.

"Happy birthday, my one and only daughter." My dad hugged me tight, caressing my back. He whispered to me to always be grateful for whatever I have and appreciate whatever has happened.

Yes, it is quite rare for him to do this but I don't feel awkward at all. He's my dad anyway and he is suppose to give me love and all.

"Aigoooo, Hana-ah!"

Uncle and Aunt Kim were next to greet me. The two of them hugged me tightly and planted a kiss on each cheek. They wished me all sorts of positive things that made me feel so loved.

"Happy birthday, our little princess!" Seungcheol and Wonwoo caressed my head. The two of them looked at my parents for permission and they nodded their heads. The two came crashing me by hugging me real tight. I was squished between the two boys as they tell me how fast time has flew.

"Aigoooooo, our little Hana!" Seungcheol pulled put from the hug first and gently patted my shoulders.

"You sound like umma." I laughed, looking at my mom.

"Well, I must've some of your genes then, eommoni?" Seungcheol winked which made mom laugh as she agrees with him. This is how close these two boys are with my mom.

"So, when are you going to go to me?" Wonwoo whispered after pulling away.

"Yah, you're still not over with that?" I hit his chest lightly and he winked as he mouthed me a kiss which somehow made me giggle.

"Happy birthday, Hana-ssi." Yoon eonni smiled sweetly. She was wearing a blue dress-like coat that looks really good on her with a pair of light brown short boots.

"You look very pretty today, eonni." I said before thanking her. Guilt, shame, fear and everything similar started to gather and I felt extremely nervous just by looking at how sincere Yoon eonni looked.

It wasn't my fault, right?

No, it's still your fault, Hana. You liked the kiss.

"Right, now everyone has greeted Hana, shall we all start the party?" Mom asked with a very cheerful tone as she clapped her hands in excitement.

What about Mingyu's greet?

Fancy food entered our private room, my parents along with Uncle and Aunt Kim were karaoke-ing, Wonwoo and Seungcheol were too as soon as the elders passed them the microphone.