24

A girl who loves a person hopelessly.

That's what I am right now.

I'm a person who loves a person hopelessly. I love a person without having any hope that my crush will work out. I used to have a little bit of hope back then but now, I don't think so.

When you love a person so hopelessly, you just end up observing them from afar and that's just enough for you. End up to be able to see him today, to able to see him smile and that's just fine and enough. Although you want to touch them, want them to be near you, talk to them and so on, you just know you couldn't. Not because you don't have courage, because you just want to love him secretly.

Here I am now. Watching my 10 year crush from afar. Watching him is a usual thing for me ever since I crushed over him. I fall for the same person over and over again that I don't know what it feels like to love someone new.

He looked amazing. He was wearing a suit that princes often wear. He looked like a prince. Well, he is. He is a prince. A charming prince. And he's Yoon eonni's prince charming. She's so lucky.

"What are you looking at?" Seungcheol came and sat beside me as he placed the cup of punch on the table.

"Nothing, just looking at the guests having fun."

Well I wasn't lying. Other than staring at Mingyu I am also looking at the guests too.

"This party is great honestly. How long is it again before the big day?" He asked, taking a sip on his drink.

"Probably a few more months ahead."

"Are you okay?"

I nodded my head, telling him I'm more than just fine.

I'm physically fine but somehow I feel dead inside. I'm just so tired of feeling sorrow.

"What's with the serious face?" Wonwoo approached us, sitting at the vacant seat next to mine.

"Nothing much."

"I think you should go in, Hana-ya."

"Why?" I showed him a confuse expression.

"It's late and Yoon's not here yet." Wonwoo said and gestured me that the main thing for today is about to get delayed if Yoon eonni doesn't come soon.

My eyes widen and I nodded my head as I went to the backstage to my family. All of them had worried expressions plastered on their faces but gladly they're not blaming Yoon eonni and tried to look at the positive side. One of the reasons to look up to my family.

"Umma, eonni isn't here yet?" I asked and she had a disappointed face, shaking her head.

"Ottoke? The future groom and bride has to dance after this." Aunt Kim sighed.

"Did you tried calling her?" I query, trying my best to help even though I'm not good at this.

"Yes, we did and no answer." Uncle Kim stated. We were all worried and Mingyu's at the front, trying to entertain the guests.

"Hana-ya.." Aunt Kim called me with a soothing-motherly voice.

"Do you mind if.."

"If you replace Yoon for the dance? We don't want to keep the guests waiting too long. You two can just dance to entertain them while we wait for Yoon." Aunt Kim explained and I swallowed hard.

"But Aunt Kim.."

"Your Aunt's right, sweetheart. Will you do it? Your eonni is probably coming late. We've waited for nearly an hour."