11

"Hana-ah, here!" I heard someone called me.

It's Mingyu.

"Ouuuuu, it's Mingyu. Ay ay he keeps coming to you. What's going on here, Hana?" Seungcheol winked and Wonwoo grinned.

"Yah, there's nothing going on. He's getting married remember?"

"Right..." They nodded their heads and I chuckled at their reaction.

"I'll see you guys tonight, okay?"

"Hi" Mingyu approached us and I smiled.

"Take care of her, don't do anything to her. Call us if you need anything. Don't forget about tonight. Dress prettily, princess." Wonwoo smiled and caressed my hair.

"Aish you talk too much" Mingyu told, shaking his head.

"Whatever as long as Hana's safe." Wonwoo replied, rolling his eyes.

"Uh, I'm Mingyu by the way" He took his hand out for Wonwoo to shake it.

"We know that. Wonwoo." He grinned and took his hand. Mingyu turned to face Seungcheol and stuck his hand out,

"Mingyu."

"I'm Seungcheol. Today's my birthday."

"Really, Seungcheol?" Wonwoo looked at him in disbelief and I chuckled.

"Well happy birthday to you then." Mingyu smiled while shaking Seungcheol's hand.

"We'll get going, see you later. Bye!" I waved them goodbye and they waved back, throwing me flying kisses and telling me to stay safe.

"Thanks for the flying kisses and I'll be safe. You guys look cute giving those flying kisses, especially you Wonwoo." Mingyu said in a sarcastic tone.

"Disgusting" I heard Wonwoo said to Seungcheol and I chuckled softly to myself. I looked up to see Mingyu's face and he's smiling by himself which made me smile too. God, he's beautiful.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Am I really that beautiful?" He snickered and I could feel his hands captured mine. I smiled at myself and he cleared his throat.

I pinched myself and only received pain. Okay, I'm not dreaming.

Shit Hana he's getting married. Don't let this fool yourself. We're just cousins and he only cares for me as a little sister? Right?

"Why are you picking me up today?" I asked out of the blue.

"No reason. I just want to." He replied and held my hand tighter.

"What's..... with the sudden..." I gestured at Mingyu holding my hand.

"No reason." He smiled and I did too.

"So, where do you want to go?" He asked as we entered his car.

"Wait, we're going somewhere?"

"Yeah we are." He chuckled.

"I have to be home before 6pm later. I have to meet up with Seungcheol and Wonwoo."

"Sure, not a problem."

"Just.... don't do too much... physical contacts. You can only have physical contacts with me, got it?" He said, pulling the strand of my hair behind my ear. I looked down at my shoes, trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing.