16

"Come to me. Don't look at Mingyu. Just look at me."

"What?" I snorted. He must be really sick that he's even talking nonsense.

"Yah.. You must be really sick. Don't worry, Seungcheol will come and give you medicines so you'll be on your right mind. Okay?" I chuckled and ruffled his hair like he was a kid.

"Yah! I'm serious!" He yelled but in a low tone and I ignored him as I walked to the kitchen. I took out a basin from the cupboard below the sink and filled it with water. I made him omelette with sausages and bacon, enough for Wonwoo, Seungcheol and I. I walked back to the room and I could pretty much sense Wonwoo was waiting for me.

"Did you wait long?" I giggled and he turned around, not facing me.

"Jeon Wonwoo, let's eat." I smiled as I tried to made him sit up straight but he wouldn't move.

"Wonwoo-ah.. Jebal" I whined and pouted

"I'm back" I heard footsteps coming closer and I saw Seungcheol entering.

"Wonwoo's being stubborn right now." I told Seungcheol as I glared hard at Wonwoo who had his eyes close, pretending he didn't heard me.

"Gwenchana, I'll do it." Seungcheol gestured me to pass the food.

"Hyung, can you cook some hangover soup? If you do, I'll hurry up and eat." Wonwoo said in a weak voice. He climbed up to the bed, sat up straight, resting his head on the bed wall.

"Wae? Who got drunk?" Seungcheol asked, looking at me and I gave him a What-Did-I-Do look.

"Do you want me to die? I'll explain after eating." Wonwoo sighed. Seungcheol rolled his eyes and went straight to the kitchen to do what Wonwoo asked him to.

"Are you craving for hangover soup?" I asked, trying to make a conversation with the sulking person infront of me and he shook his head. I let out a sigh and continued to feed him.

"I'll tell you if you come to me." Wonwoo said and he was serious. He wasn't looking at me. He was reading a book while chewing the food in his mouth.

"Is it a good?" I asked, trying to make a conversation and also trying to ignore his question.

Well, he ended up ignoring me. What did I do so wrong and why is he like this? I heaved a sigh as I place the empty plate down after he finished eating them. I took my phone from the side bed and checked my notifications.

Mingyu:
Where are you? Let's meet up. :D

Really Mingyu? I thought you'd be busy with Yoon eonni. I was about to reply to him but my phone was snatched, by Wonwoo.

He typed something and I tried so hard to get the phone back but he knew what to do so he could continue to use it. After he finished doing whatever he was doing, he gave me the phone back. I gave him a dirty look but he just kept a serious face.

Me:
Mianhae, Mingyu-ah. I have to take care of Wonwoo oppa. He's ill. Let's hang out another time. :)

"Oppa?" I read the text again and snorted.