Madness

Vote, Comment for a real nigga

*Reese POV*

  "Nigga if you don't come on, I'm leaving you and giving some one else your ticket." Rashad yelled from downstairs. "Don't play with you're life like that. I will literally fuck you of you did that." I was dead serious. "I had to make sure I look good, you never know who might want the kid." I teased sticking my tongue out at him.

  "Nigga get the fuck in the car." He said pushing me out the door. He so damn aggressive. "I need to lock the door, I'm not trynna die by my mom's hands." "Already did" he answered handing me my keys. How the hell he get them is a mystery. This nigga is part ninja y'all." I'm low key mad that the squad was going together and didn't have room for me. Or did they? Hmmmmm

  Welp can't change that I'm stuck with stupid over here. "I hope you have flash passes because I'm not standing in no 2 hour line for one ride. That's dead." I'm dead serious too. (A/N I hope y'all know what flash passes are but if you don't, imma break it down. They are like VIP passes to rides one pass covers 6 people. You choose which ride you want to get on an reserve it on the pass. It definitely cuts the waiting time). "Chill out nigga I got them. We good" he answered as we pulled out my driveway and was on our way. 

   About 35 mins and 6 songs later 

  "Finally we're here!" I yelled. "Nigga you dramatic af. It wasn't even that long. You fell asleep on me any way." He said pouting.  Aww he looked so sexy like that. Focus nigga! Remember hes in a relationship and we do do that shit! My brain and heart agreed. "Nigga, you made it! Finally! Shit I was about to call the police." Mark laughed. "Yea I'm here lets go" I yelled leading the way towards the entrance. I forgot, Rashad never gave me my ticket. I turned around, walked up to him and started running in his pockets. "Looking for this?" he said with my ticket in his hand. 

  "Naw I was looking for this" I said pulling out a twenty from his pocket. "I guess I could give this to someone else then." "After you dragged me from my house to come, don't get yo ass beat. Gimme my ticket". "Here you big baby". "Thanks I'll be taking this 20 as commission too. It was a pleasure doing business with you". Oh he thought he was getting this money back? That's just it, he thought.

  "What we getting on first?" Lauren asked. "Superman!" everyone yelled back. Rashad and Mark reserved the ride. It said there was a 15 min wait, so we just decided to put our stuff in lockers an then head over to the ride. When we finally made it, the pass had just notified us that we could get on. "I can't believe that you almost threw up on this little baby ride" I teased Mimi. "Shut up stupid. I told y'all it's been a minute since I've been here. Gimme a break" she whined.

  "Ok we'll let you slide this time. If you do that anytime after this, you not living it down." Jay teased. "Y'all foul af man. Whats the next ride?" she asked. "Oooooh oooh lets try the Kingda Ka. I've always wanted to get on that!" I yelled. Everybody looked at me like I had 6 head. "What? Did I say something wrong?" "Nigga you want us to get on a ride that takes us to heaven, then once we get there, we find out that we were reject so they send us to hell? You crazy!" Joel said. "Don't tell me y'all scared? Look, we can sit in the middle so y'all feel it all like that. Come on scary asses. We only live once, so lets go."

  When we finally made it to the ride, their faces dropped. "Dear lord, if I make it off this ride alive, I'm gonna smack all the taste out of Reese' mouth. Amen." Lauren said. "Amen." everybody else said afterward. "Y'all corny. Come on". "Ayo that ride was lit. Lauren and Joel scary asses was back there crying and shit. Who a punk now" Mimi laughed. "Shut up did you see that lift? I saw God himself telling me that I fucked up" Lauren complained. "Then Satan said welcome to my play house" Joel added. Everybody started laughing. "Y'all so extra." I said laughing

  "I think we should go eat now before we all die of hunger." Rashad suggested. "I'm not even hungry" I said but right after I said that my stomach disagreed. Damn traitor. "Nice try but let's go daredevil trynna kill us and shit." Lauren said dragging me to one of the food stands.  "What you want to eat" Rashad asked. "Pizza! No Chicken Fingers! With some fries and a soda." I literally couldn't decide so I ordered all of that. What I love food. Judge your mom. As I went to pay I saw Rashad put the money back in my hand and pulled out $25. I looked at him confused.

   "I could've paid for it myself" I told him. "I know but I invited you so I got it. You just worry about having fun. I wasn't going to argue with him so I just grabbed the food and went back to the table. I hate when people buy me thing because later on in an argument, they'll throw it in your face and I don't have time for that shit man. "Reese I know you hate when people buy you things but relax. He did invite you , so it's the least he could do." Lauren stated. I guess she was right "You right L. Guess I'm overreacting" I said as I ate my food. I ate all everything, well almost everything. Mike and Rashad punk asses stole one my chicken tenders and Jay and Joel was partying my fries. Fatasses.

  When we all finished. I decided to go to the bathroom before we got on another ride. Won't have me pissing on myself. While I was walking, I bumped into someone. "Excuse me I'm so sorry. I should've been more careful". "Its cool. It's my fault." the girl said looking up at me. "Mira?!" "Ew. It's you"

  Uh Oh, things are definitely gonna be interesting.

  This was a fun chapter, well except the end don't y'all agree?

  Fun fact, I got on the Kingda Ka 6 times. After that last time, the ride broke down lmfao