Happy Day?

Vote and Comment People!

My personal favorite chapter

Look at my baby 😍

3 months later. Last huge time skip. Promise.

Rashad POV

  "Valentine's Day is coming up, two day's in fact, so I brought you a card that you could probably send to your girl. I know you miss her. I'll have someone else deliver it though. You know me and her ain't cool." Reese said as he handed me the card. Funny thing is, I broke up with her back in December. She probably had another nigga on the side any way so I ain't really mad. Plus, I'm trying to get someone else's attention at the moment. Yeah, that's right, my feelings for him have grown extremely deep and I want to explore that. " Thanks. I really appreciate how you held me down while I was in here." I said. He a real ride or die and I definitely want someone like that by my side. 

  He smiled at me "No problem. I know that you would do the same for me if I was in this position. Plus I feel partly responsible for you being her-" I cut him off. "It's not your fault that I'm here. Someone set me up so that's how I ended up here. Besides if you was with me, then we'd both would be here and I don't want that." I said. "You're right. Well did you finish your homework so I can turn it in for you?" he asked me. "Yeah. Here." I said handing him the papers. "You have a Valentine?" I asked curiously. He scratched his head and frowned "Not that I know of. Nope". "What about Ty? Aren't y'all back together?" I asked. 

  "Nope. We're just friends. Nothing more nothing less. Plus he has a boyfriend now so yeah there's that." he said. So my baby is single? Not for long.  "Cheer up kid. You never know. You may get surprised." I said. "Well let me get outta here. I got homework and allat to catch up on. I see you tomorrow or whenever your next visitation day is." he said getting up to leave. "Be safe getting home. See you soon kid" I said as I watched him walk away. Damn, it felt like my a piece of my happiness left me. What I didn't tell him was that I would actually be coming home tomorrow. I want that to be a surprise.  

ReesePOV

  After seeing big head, I went home to shower and get ready for work. I put all of his work in my folder so I wouldn't forget about it. It's kind of fucked up that he's in there but like he said it could've been worse. As I was getting dressed, I got a text from Jay and Mark, both saying they had something to tell me. I quickly called both of them on 3-way to see what's the emergency. "My nigga we have liftoff. Mira has been texting some random number quite a few times this week. What's more important is what she has been saying. One of her text messages said she's glad Rashad is in jail so she can see her side nigga more often." "Kibda figured the bitch was fucking someone else so that's not a surprise" I said.

  "The one she sent this morning said are we ready for phase two, followed by two more shall fall within the next two weeks." she said. That peaked my interest a lot. Whoever this bitch is scheming with are clearly targeting the people around me before they actually come for me. Gotta give them credit that's a good plan. "What ya got for me Mark?" I asked, getting ack on topic. "Damon doesn't exist at all." well I'll be damn. "What you mean?" I asked. "I mean there's no record of Damon ever. Her own parents have no idea who that is." "Ain't that some shit. It looks like Rashad got cat fished." I said. "That means who ever that person was, Rashad either doesn't know that or forgot about them." Jay said. 

  "That was a good move on their part. Kinda throws us off a little. However, we know this bitch is scheming with somebody so there's that. I getting ready to go to walk into my job. Do me a favor and fill everyone in and watch yourself if y'all are going out tonight." I said. "Nigga we aint scared. Fuck all of that! If they coming, we're ready!" Jay said. "Right we coming back 20 times harder on they ass!" Mark agreed. "Welp it's decided then. Just fill everybody else in on the latest information. I'll call y'all after work or see y'all in school tomorrow if I don't. Y'all know I'm always tired after work anyway" I laughed as we all hung up.