It's A Party. It's A.....

Him ^😊😉

A lot happens here so pay attention.

Vote, Comment like always 😉

The next day.

Reese POV

  Thank God my birthday was on a Friday. He a real one for that. Now it's the day of my party and I honestly can't wait. I hope everyone has fun and turn up. It's a welcome change from all the drama we had last month. Let me get up before my  Rashad and everyone else kills me. I got up and went to my morning hygiene of course. I finally got to play with my phone, well only for a little bit last night. Rashad was annoyed so he took my phone and made me got to sleep. Ignorant ass mofo.

  I  got up and headed straight for the bathroom. I'll be damned if I'm going home dirty. I went downstairs to see him passed out on the chair. Nigga must've been tired. I saw my phone on his stomach and went to reach for it. Got me fucked up taking my phone from  me like we in school and shit. "The food is in the microwave. Go eat and hurry up so I can take you home. You still getting the phone until I say so." he said opening his eyes and scaring the fuck outta me. I sucked my teeth "childish ass" I muttered and went to the microwave to see what my personal chef made me. 

  Pancakes, hash browns, turkey sausage, bacon and eggs, I fucks with it. Luckily the food was still really hot so I didn't have to microwave it, which would've low key dried the food out. As I walked in the dining room with my food, he was sitting on the other side of the table playing with my phone. "Nigga gimme my shit. You should know all about my phone since you had it all night." I said irritated. "Chill. I ain't even do shit. I wasn't in your messages or anything if that's what you was wondering." he said smirking. "See gimme my shit. Give a nigga an inch and this nigga takes a whole light year." I said as he slid my phone back to me.

  "In other news, you make a bomb ass breakfast! Got me feeling like I'm in Ihop and shit." I said. "Well you know, what can I say? I learn from the best. My mom is a beast in the kitchen. You know that." he said. "Oh shit my bad, how's the family? I should've asked about them sooner." I said feeling a lil embarrassed. "You good but mom's is good. Pop's chilling like always. He asked about you the other day. Reggie is just being Reggie." he said. "Imma visit them one day." I said making him laugh in the process. "What? What's funny?" I looked at him confused. "Nigga trynna plan something with you is like trynna meet Barack, it's never gonna happen anytime soon" he said laughing.

  "Fuck you. You coming to my party tonight?" I asked changing the subject. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I come? We are friends right?" he asked. "Duh stupid ass. Just wanted to make sure. That's all." I replied. "I gotta make a drop before I get there though." "I'm sorry, dumbass nigga say what?" I responded.  "You heard me nigga. I gotta make a drop. Nothing you need to worry about." he said nonchalantly. "I don't know why you still do that shit but ok I guess." I said not wanting to press the issue. " Well I'm done so let's go." I said walking to the sink to wash my plate. Rashad sighed and said "Looks the bills gotta get paid somehow. You think I can afford this nice ass place without that money? I'm gonna stop. Let me build my bread up." 

  "Whatever. I gotta see it to believe it. You can drop Mira as consolation though." he laughed and locked the door behind me. 

That Night

 "You ready to have fun playboy?" Lauren asked me. "Fuck yea. Quick question which ones y'all like better the puma McQ's or the Air Max's?" I asked. "Wear the McQ's! They bomb af!" Joel said. I decided to wear all black tonight and the squad followed suit too. Out here looking like secret service agents and shit. I decided to tie a red flannel around my waist just in case it got cold and to compliment my sneaks too (judge ya mom). "Y'all ready?" I asked everyone before we headed out the door.