Meeting The Family

Today has been a good day. 

Reese up there

That Morning.

Reese POV

 I woke up the next morning with Rashad's arms wrapped around me. I'm glad he enjoyed his birthday last night but. I pryed myself from his grip and walked, ok more like crawled to the bathroom. I think we may have went a little over board last night, sheesh. Once I finally made it there, I started to run me a bath. I looked in closet and found out that he had epsom salt. I forgot that he goes to the gym too, true. I poured some in the tub and waiting for the water to fill up to my liking. Once the water filled to my liking, I grabbed my rag and got in. "Ahhhhh" I said as I relaxed in nice hot water. (Hot baths for the win. So soothing for real.) 

Rashad's Batroom ^

Rashad's Batroom ^

  After about 20 minutes of just sitting there and just daydreaming, I finally decided to wash up. "Nah, I got it." I heard Rashad say as I jumped. "When you get in here?" I asked him.  "Like 10 minutes ago. I just was admiring the view. Plus you looked so peaceful and I didn't want to disturb that." he said as he started lathering the rag. "I was coming in here to tell you that my family was having a cookout and I wanted you to come with me." he added as he started on my arms. "You want me to meet your family basically." I said with one eyebrow raised. "I mean yeah, if that's what you want. I mean its up to you" he stumbling over his words. I laughed and kissed him "I'll go. Stumbling over your words and allat". "Like how you stumbled out of bed this morning?" he said laughing.

  I punched him "That's not funny ugly." I said glaring at him. "I'm sorry baby" he said as he kissed me. "Whatever. What time is the cookout starting?" I asked him. "Around like 1-1:30" he said. I looked up at the clock and saw that it was 11:50. He noticed I did that and said "We'll get there when we get there. They know to save me a couple of plates so we good. Plus black people are never on time. They said 1-1:30 but watch nobody come until 4 or 5." he said making me laugh. He finished washing the front portion of my body and told me to turn around. Watch he try some slick shit. He washed my back and neck but the fun part was when he got to my ass (But y'all knew that). "These are all mine and they are soft af too" he said caressing my cheeks as he washed them. "Nigga hurry up so I can get out. I'm not trynna look like a damn raisin" I said making him laugh.

  He finished washing me and handed me a towel. I stood up with the towel and got out of the tub (I dried my feet first before getting out though). As I was drying off, I felt Rashad push me up against the wall. "Baby I'm hungry." he said licking my ear as he whispered into it. Next thing you know, he started eating his breakfast. "Fuuuucccckkkk Rashad!" I moaned as he went to work. This boy's tongue game is A1. He stood back up, not letting move and said "someone misses their best friend". I knew exactly what that meant. He slowly slid into me and that sent me into a world of ecstasy with a lil pain added because I still was recovering from last night. I'm guessing he knew this because he kept a medium pace. I'm guessing he was tired of this position because he picked me up and went back to the tub. He said on the edge of the tub and said "Ride that shit".