I'm Confused

I appreciate every vote and comment you guys leave. I read and respond to each and every one. I love y'all for real. Thank y'all so much for rocking with ya boy. Let's get back to the story.

^ Reese up there 

Reese POV

  "It's Theo!" Jay said. "Hold on? Theo? The nigga whose ass I beat last year? What the fuck you mean? Explain please!" I said getting pissed. I just gonna go beat his ass again for this shit right here. "Ard hold on we getting to that. So this morning, I was checking out the app and of course Mira was texting that number again." Jay started. I nodded for her to continue. "Ok so her dumbass slipped up and actually said and I quote "Thank you Thee for helping me get these bastards out of the way. I thought I was in love with Rashad but that shit faded as soon as he started hanging around that fag. Oh and thanks for the dick too. Always keep me coming back" end quote" she finished. I knew this bitch had something against me but what the fuck does Theo ugly ass gain from this?

  "Fuck all of this! Is that pussy here?" I yelled. Somebody has to catch this ass whooping to-fucking-day. "No him nor Mira came today." Mark answered. How ironic, twiddle dee and twiddle dumb both decided not to come to school today. Probably fucking each other in the dumpster they both came from. I definitely fucking Theo ass up again that's for sure. I'm still confused as to what just happened with Rashad. Why did he have all of that for me? (A/N: Why you think dumbass?!) "Where does Theo live?" I asked them as we walked back to my locker. "I have no idea but I'm gonna find out before the day is over." Mark said. Just like that, everything hit me. I remembered Theo telling me that he had and uncle that was a cop. That would explain how Rashad got locked up and him hanging around Mira bum ass too.

  My day has been turned upside down for real. First Rashad and now this shit right here. Too much for one day. After I finally got my locker opened, a letter fell out. "If this is another one of those letter, they might as well give that shit a rest." I mumbled. I turned it over and it read "Shorty" on the front. "Who is this?" I asked aloud like I was magically gonna get a response. I opened it and read the letter. "Shorty, I'm a little nervous writing this to you so bear. You been down for a nigga the whole time while he was up. You always came up to see me and to make sure a nigga was good. You have such an amazing personality, always lighting up the room when you come in. When you leave me, I feel like a piece of my happiness is leaving with you. The feelings I have for have been growing ever since I realized that you really care about a nigga. I want to take the next step with you so would you please turn around and be my Valentine?"

 (A/N: I'm super pissed my sister interrupted me because I really had so romantic stuff for that card.)

  Oh shit! That's why he looked at me like that. He probably thought I was seeing somebody and that he didn't have a chance. I feel like a damn dumb ass now. "So I take it that everything didn't go so well then huh?" Tony said scaring the shit outta me and handing the gifts Rashad had dropped. "No it didn't." I responded. "So what happened?" he asked. "He saw me on Antonio's back and I guess he thought we was together. So he left without even letting me explain the situation." I said. "Damn. Well he's at his  parents house so if you want to go there and talk to him and set things straight, do it now" he said. "Thanks Tony. I need you to call me out of school for a family emergency or some shit. Just get me out of here." I said. "I got you. Before you leave, I'm throwing a Valentines Day party tonight. You coming?" he asked. 

  "Yea I'm wit it. Just text me that address and allat so I know where to go. I can bring my squad too right?"I asked. "Yeah, I was just about to ask all of them but no point now lol. Let me make this call so you can go get your dude and make my bro happy." he smiled. I gotta make things right. Plus I have other stuff to tell him any way in regards to that thing he call an ex.

Rashad POV

  I know what y'all thinking, "Nigga why yo dumbass leave instead of talking to him?" It's the way he looked on bull back. He looked way too comfortable for them to be just friends. Plus I was nervous as fuck any way so seeing that just made me go from mad to pissed. So I figured I'd leave before he made me feel even more stupid or some shit like that. I just need to clear my mind for a minute. I laid in my bed just thinking about that shit when I heard a knock on my door. "Who the fuck is this?" I mumbled as I made my way to the door.

  I opened the door to see Mira standing there. "Wassup" I asked her standing outside because she wasn't coming in "I heard you came home. I just wanted to stop by and say hi." she said. Y'all believing this bullshit cuz I damn sure ain't. "Look I know I haven't been the best girlfriend and I just wanted to apologize to you for that." she said as I nodded. "I at least hope we could be friends or at least cordial to one another." she finished. "Yeah we could probably do that" I said. "Cool. Can I at least get a hug?" she asked. "Sure" I said as I hugged her. While I was hugging her, I noticed Reese walking up but stopping as he saw us. He turned right around and left. Shit! This isn't good. "See you around Rashad." she said as she left but I wasn't really paying attention to her.

That Night 

  "Aye Tony, I don't think I'm up for partying tonight. I got too much shit on my mind at the moment." I said to him. I've been trying to call Reese ever since he left earlier but he hasn't been answering. It really wan't what it looked like. "You know Reese gonna be there right?" he asked. Now he got my attention. "Say no more. Let me go get dressed then." I said as he laughed. "Ard bro. Make sure you look presentable for bae" he laughed as he hung up. I'm gonna get my shorty tonight.

Reese POV

  "How does these work again?" I asked Tony as he handed each one of us a heart pendant. "When you have found your match, the heart will glow. Some people like Jay and Mark are already in relationships so theirs and their partners heart match already. You, Lauren, Joel and Mimi have to find yours or wait for them to come to you." he explained. "Ok I got you. I like this idea. You smart for this." I said. "Thanks. Go and enjoy yourselves tonight." he said as he walked away. While Jay and Mark went to go find their bae's, me and everyone else decided to dance with each other.

Rashad POV  

  "I'm not too late am I bro?" I asked Tony as I walked in. "Nah you good he still here. I'm about to lower the lights though. I made sure to give you his matching heart. Go and get your baby. He's over there so when you close just put your hand up and I'll lower the lights." he said. "Thanks a lot for this. That's why we're bros for life." I said as I made my way over to Reese. When I finally made it to him,I put my hand up and the lights went super dim. You could barely see anything which made it even better.

*Press PLAY*

  "This my shit!" I heard Reese say as I made my way to him, using the sound of his voice, and got behind him. He started to slow grind and I kept up with him. My baby knows how to dance I know this for sure. "You can keep up. I like that." he said as he went a little faster. I didn't say anything but I put my hands on his hips and begin to grind into him. "Tell me how you feeling baby. Imma keep it real and tell you that your like I. Catching all these feelings lately" the song said. This shit really applied to me and him. Me and him kept it until the song was nearing the end.

  That's when I turned him to me and rub my thumb over his chin to find his lips. Both of our hearts were glowing but we still couldn't see each other's face. "What are-" was the only words he could get out before I kissed him. I felt he place his arms over my shoulders as we continued kissing. After about 5 minutes into the kiss, I broke it and whispered into his ear: "Happy Valentine's Day Shorty"

Awwwww! That last part made me smile so much.

Their first kiss you guys!!

Unknown has finally been revealed! 

Or have they?

I'm surprised none of you guessed him.

The heart thing was a nice touch don't ya think?

How y'all feel about this chapter?

Any suggestions?

See ya next update. It get juicy!