Listen

Fun fact: All of these chapters are written off the top of my head tbh 

Vote, and comment please.

Look at my baby 😍😍

Rashad up there.

Reese POV

 "Happy Valentine's Day Shorty." the person said. I immediately recognized who it was when they said that. When the lights came back on, I saw Rashad biting his lip at me. Him so cute. I just stared at him, not in a bad way though. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked before I kissed him again. "Nope. Not at all. I have something to tell you though." I said as I dragged him outside. "What's up bae?" he said. Did I hear that right? Y'all heard that right? I'm bae and I haven't even done shit yet lol. "We aren't official yet but that's another story for another day but I know who set you up." I said as his face turned serious. "Who?" he said in this husky yet sexy ass voice.

  "It was Theo and Mira. That's partly the reason why she hasn't been visiting you. The other is because she has been fucking him too." I finished. "Where does he live?" he said clearly pissed. "I have no idea. If I did, I probably wouldn't be standing here with you." I said. I wasn't trying to be smart when I said that either bastards. I just meant that I would've already been beating his ass halfway to hell by now. "So that's why that bitch came to my parents crib today. To try and plant some more shit on me. Good thing I didn't let that bitch in. Oh I definitely have something for that ass. Both of them." he said.

  "Wait. Does said plan call for you to go back to jail?" I asked being dead serious though. "Nah shorty. I'm not leaving you again. I still gotta take you on an official date and officially ask you to be mine." he smiled. That smile got me ready to risk it all and take his ass in the bathroom or some shit and fuck him all night sheesh. "Stop doing that" I said blushing. "Doing what?" he said smirking. "You're an asshole." I said laughing. "You like it though." he said laughing. "Yea yea yea." I said flagging him. "For real though, what's up with you and ole boy earlier today?" he asked. "Nothing fool. My back was hurting from work the night before and he offered to carry me to class. He has a whole girl friend that's cool with me anyway. You would've known all of that if you would've let me explain to you." I said. 

  "My fault it's just that I was nervous and when I saw that, I thought y'all probably had something going on. How I got that from a simple piggyback is beyond me. I guess you say I was nervous as fuck." he said scratching the back of his neck. "Aww I make you nervous?" I said walking up to him. "Something like that." he said wrapping his arms around my waist and giving me a kiss. Them lips are sooooo damn soft! Yes lord for blessing me! "You staying over my house tonight so you can tell you friends that you aren't leaving with them." he said still holding me. "You better not try nothing either nigga. I'm not none of them easy bitches you use to having." I said glaring at him. 

  He laughed  "I promise I'm not. I mean if I wanted to, I could've been done that anyway. Nah we just gone chill like we normally do. That's all I promise." he smiled. "Whatever. Let's go back to the party. I wanna dance some more." I said as I grabbed him by hand and dragged him back to the party.

Rashad POV

 I got my shorty, so you know a nigga on cloud 9 right now. As I was dancing with my baby I heard a couple yell finally. I turned around and saw Mark and them standing there smiling. "Y'all finally got together. We was wondering when y'all niggas would wake up." Mimi said laughing. "We're not together." Reese said. "Yet anyway." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "Y'all are goals for real." Jay said. "We haven't even done shit yet." Reese said laughing. I love when he laughs, he looks so beautiful. Just then my phone rung. "I'll be right back, I gotta take this call." I said to them while kissing Reese' cheek in the process. "Awwwww" they all said.