Madness (Part 2)

You better vote! I'm not playing with you.

  Reese POV

  "Well if you excuse me, Im gonna go to the bathroom" the sight of her was making my asshole itch. "The fuck you doing here anyway? Trying to fuck someone else's boyfriend?" I'm guessing that was shade or a jab. I dint know what that was supposed to be but it was weak as fuck. Let school her real quick. "Fuck who's man? Yours? Oh. If I fucked him do you think he would still be with you? Get yo wack ass outta my face with that?" I got time today. "Number 2, I don't wreck happy homes so that's trike 2 for yo sorry ass". "I know you're weird ass fantasize about my man. He's never gonna be interested in you.

  I laughed so hard. "You should be a comedian because that was the funniest shit you said in the past 6 min you been wasting yo oxygen. Fantasize about him? Fuck I gotta do that for when I could easily call my BOYFRIEND to handle all of my needs. Silly bitch leave the tricks to the strippers". Me and Ty aren't together but this bitch don't need to know that. "Reese you coo-  Mira what you doing here" Rashad asked surprised. He better get her ass because I'm 2.5 seconds from making this bitch cry. "Oh hey baby just talking to this creature. What are you doing here?" I looked at him waiting for him to deny anything or say something fucked up.

 "Well I invited Reese and his crew here so we all hanging out today." I let out a breath because I was ready for the bullshit. "Oh. Well I'm here with my friends but I guess I can ditch them and tag a long with you."  she more as a statement than a question. "Said the fuck who. Go home Roger. We don't need any dead weight around here get-" "Sure babe you can come. Just make sure you tell your friends you're leaving though." I looked at this nigga like he was stupid. He just mouthed I'm sorry. Like hell you are bitch.

  "Welp if y'all will excuse me, I gotta go to the bathroom." I was over this bullshit. "Don't come back, we fine without you." that bitch said. "Rashad get you bitch before I piss in her mouth and tell her to swallow it." I said as I walked away. Dumbass.

  Rashad POV

  I know y'all probably saying I'm a dumbass but that's my girl and I wouldn't hear the last of it if I said no. I also wanted to try to bring her and Reese together. I have no idea what their beef is. Hopefully I can try to mend things between them. I highly doubt it. "Hey, Rashad where's- Why she he?" Lauren yelled. Oh shit she's about turn up. "Where the fuck is my best friend?" she said through gritted teeth. "Hey y'all!" Mira said fake excited. She's not making things any better man. "What's up fake ass bitch. I see you're still fake." Jay said smiling. I'm regretting this decision already. When Reese came back to the table, he didn't say shit to me. Hell, he didn't look at me. Safe to say we're back at square one.

  "Where we going next?" he said to his squad. "Oh lets got to the water side. I've been dying to see yo summer body. "You mean his beer belly? Looking like he's months pregnant. No thanks I'll pass." Mira said. "Don't confuse me for you father. Bitch over there looking like Mr.Krabs and shit talking to me." Reese fired back. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I swear his clapback game is something serious. "Come on bae. We getting on the ferris wheel." The farris wheel? The fuck? "Have fun  kids." Reese said as he walked away. Man, I should've left her where she was at for real.

  "Isn't this fun baby? Just the two of us. None of those weirdos around." Mira said. To be honest, I was bored already. The moment we left, it's like all the excitement went with them. "Baby, baby! You not even paying me any attention." She pouted. I kissed her "Yes I am. Where do you want to go next?" Please say the water side. Please say the water side. "Let's go to the water part. I'm hot and I want to cool off." "Fine by me" I hope Reese and them are still there. We was having fun together. 

  Reese POV

 "That bitch had the nerve to talk shit.I can't believe he actually let her tag along." Lauren sighed. "Me either but they're doing their own thing so lets not even trip. We came to have fun so that's what we're gonna do." I said. Was I mad that he brought that hoe? Fuck yea but I wasn't gonna let her ruin my day. We found some lounge chairs in a shady spot so we just chilled there for a moment. "Is everyone having fun? I asked. "Hell yea." Mimi answered. Everyone laughed at that. we decide to strip to our swimwear because were getting in the wave pool next.

  Right when I took my shirt off, I heard everyone say daaaaaammmmnnn. "What?" I asked confused? "My baby has abs! Yes lord." Jay dramatic ass said. I laughed   "Oh I forgot y'all never sen me with a shirt off. Here you go" I said as I did a spin. "Nigga how yo body look like that when all you do is eat?" Joel asked. "Short answer, I take long walks. Now come on." "You stealing somebody boyfriend today!" Lauren said. She knew I hated that shit so i just stared at her. "I'm just playing, however you might leave her with  a few digits for sure!" Everybody agreed.

  When got to the wave pool, it wasn;t that crowed so we were good. We had so much fun. At one point, Joel dumbass almost drowned because he wanted to go to the deepest part. I got out the pool to sit in the sun for a little bit. As soon as I sat down, Someone was blocking my view. "Did you miss me?" I opened my eyes to see Rashad standing there. "Nah and you blocking the sun so move ." I said. He just stood there looking defeated so I decided to go back our spot in the shade. "Reese, look I' sorry but thats my girl and  was hoping you two could probably mend things and be cordial to one another."

  Me be cordial to that bitch no. "Never in this lifetime I said not paying attention to where I was going. That's when I bumped into someone. "Babe?" Great this day just went from bad to worse.

 There's nothing like your friend killing your vibe right?

On top of that, you bump into your ex.

 Reese just can't catch a break.

Was Rashad wrong?

Should Reese forgive Ty? Why/ why not?

There's more........