Date Night

Another one 😉😉😉

Make sure you vote and comment

Reese POV

  "Hold on you got a what now?" Jay asked me was we walked down the hall to our last period. "I have a date Saturday. You hoes would've known that if y'all was here when he asked me. Matter of fact, where the hell were y'all?" I asked. "Just handling some business that's all. Nothing too major." Jay answered. I looked at Mimi and Lauren  and they nodded in agreement. "Oh ok I guess. Joel and Mark?" I said turning to them. "I caught a stomach bug so I was basically throwing up all night." Mark said. "That's the last time I eat 5 day old mexican food." he finished. "Um ew. I bet yo ass know better now huh?" I said. "Yeah bro. That's what my fat ass get for being greedy" he said as we all laughed.

  "I just didn't feel like leaving my bed so I decided to stay home." Joel said. "You are one lazy fuck" I laughed. "Sue me" he said. "Hey shorty. I haven't seen you all day." Rashad said as he pulled me in for a hug. "Ahem. Nigga don't you see us standing here too? Shit." Mimi said as she broke the hug apart. I laughed when she did that. "My fault Mi. What's up y'all" he said smiling at everyone. "Naw ain't no wassup! Who told yo ass to ask him on a date without us being present to witness this greatness?!" Lauren yelled. I was just sitting back laughing watching them mad dramatic for no reason. "My fault but y'all wasn't here. I thought would've been here when I asked." he said scratching the back of his head. 

  "Yea yea yea. Where y'all going at anyway?" Jay asked. "It's a secret. Just wear something comfortable." he said winking at me. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Whatever. "You so annoying." I said as I nugged him. "That low key hurted. Can you kiss it better?" he asked me giving me the puppy dog face. "You so dramatic. No. You're a big boy. You'll be fine." I said as I walked past him smiling. "Ouch that was harsh." he said smirking. "I gotta go back to my English class so I can finish my test so, I'll see y'all later." he said waving to everyone but stopping to give me a hug. "I can't wait to see what you wear Saturday" he whispered in my ear making me blush.

  "Y'all are so cute together." Lauren said. "He really makes my little bro smile." Mark said. "Aww shut up. Let's get to class before she mark us late." I said as we walked to our last period, which was political science (A/N: This class was lit af. It's like current events except there aren't any test or quizzes). As we were walking, I spotted Theo by his locker. I dropped all of my shit and ran like the flash on that ass. I punched the shit out of him when I made it to him. "Drop your shit and throw them hands up" I said ignoring whoever was around me. He dropped all of his and threw his hands up. He tried to punch me in my face but I wasn't having that shit. I ducked and punched his ass twice in stomach. He grunted and doubled over and once he did that, I jabbed the shit out him in his jaw, making him fall to the ground but not before tripping me in the process. 

  He took advantage of the fall and got on top of me and started to punch me in the face. I must admit, he got some good hits in but this is where that shit ends. I elbowed him in the stomach and pushed him off me. I got on top of him and started fucking him up some more. Nothing but face shots. I got off him and let him get get. "Bring it motherfucker" I said as we went for round two. He tried to ram me into the lockers but I moved out of the way and let his dumbass hit the locker. "Ooooooo" everybody said as they heard it. He was dazed but when he turned around I was about to punch his ass again when somebody picked me up. "Shorty that's enough!" I heard Rashad yelled. I hate when they grab me man. Damn. One of the security guards came and told Rashad to take me to the principal's office.

  Another security guard came behind him and made sure I was escorted  there. Damn so much for leaving. When I got to the principal's office, I had to wait for Theo's ugly ass to get there to so we could get our punishment together (Weird? yep. Annoying? Fuck yea). Theo walked his stupid ass in the room still a little dazed. That's what his dumbass gets. "Let's begin. You both know I don't like fighting in this school so let's get straight to it. One week suspension for the both of you. I don't care who started it. You can leave." she said. As soon as she said that, I got up and left without any hesitation. This gives me some time to plan for my date. Of course my mom isn't  gonna let me hear the end of it but I don't care. I texted everybody the news and that I would see them Saturday.