Here Goes Nothing.

Vote and comment people. Please and thank you.

My baby up there 😉😍

The day of the trial.

Reese POV

It's the day of Rashad's trial and I was getting ready to go to the court room. "Reese you ready?" Joel asked coming into the room. "Yeah, just putting my sneakers on." I said. Y'all thought I was gonna be in a suit and tie? I think not my nigga. I have on a blue button down, some nice tan khakis and my blue 530's on. This outfit is actually could actually be an interview outfit if I change my shoes.

  Back to the subject at hand, after I finished putting my sneakers on, we all ate breakfast before we left out. His trial isn't until 11:30 and it's 9:25 now. Plus I gotta have something in my stomach before we take this long ass drive. "I hope they let him go today." Jay said. "Yeah me too." I responded. I was still confused about the whole situation. Right before I could say something else, my phone started to ring. I looked and saw it was the same number that Rashad called me from the two days ago so I figured it must be him. I accepted the charges and said good morning to him. "Can I be for real with you for a moment?" he started off.

  Well damn, no good morning back? That's kinda fucked up but this is a serious issue so I let it ride. "What's on ya mind?" I asked. "I honestly feel like I'm being set up. I sold all the product I bought out that night so there's no way I could've had that shit. Before you open your mouth, I'm not blaming you for any of this. It's just been on my mind lately." I immediately though back to the letter I got in my locker. So they really aren't playing around I see. "I understand you're worried but lets get through this trial first then we can worry about everything else later." I tried to reassure him.

  You can bet your ass I'm gonna find out who is behind this shit. "I guess you're right. I'll see you later. Say a prayer for me real quick before I hang up." I said a quick prayer for him and told him that I would see him later. "Y'all" I said as I walked back to the kitchen. "Wassup" Mike answered as everyone looked up at me. "Remember that note I got in my locker? I think that person may be behind this. Well actually while I was talking to Rashad, he mentioned something about being set up and I couldn't help but to think about that note. I think it's time we go on the offensive and find this bitch." I said. "You know I'm down for fucking shit up! what's the plan?" Mimi asked.

  "Well first we gotta deal with this trail first then after that, we'll come back and start planning." I said looking at the time. It was 9:55, "Y'all ready?" I asked. "Yeah we out" Jay said as everybody put their plates in the trash. Oh, y'all thought we was using silverware? Paper plates for the win bih!

  Rashad POV 

  I was mentally preparing myself for this trial. I seriously hope I don't go to jail for this shit  man. "You ready? It's time." the officer said looking at me sympathetically.  Well here goes nothing. I walked out the the cell behind the officer. Those cuffs hurt like a motherfucker. When I walked out, I saw my parents sitting down. My mother's face beginning to fill with tears once she saw me. Man that was a hurt piece, I never wanted her to see me like this. I also saw Reese and them walk in. That made me smile  to see them showing me support. I also saw the principal from our school here too, surprisingly. I noticed that Mira wasn't here which was weird and for her own safety since Jay was here too.

  "All rise" the judge said. The officer then proceeded to swear us in and that we may be seated. "Mr. White is brought to my attention that you were brought here on the charges of possession of marijuana and cocaine. Is there anything you would like to say before I proceed with the ruling?" he asked. It's now or never "Your honor I honestly have no idea how that stuff was even in my car in the first place. I know I haven't been exactly a saint but that right there isn't something that I would do. Why would I carry that stuff around knowing that I could easily get caught with it? That isn't mine. I swear on everything." I finished. The judge nodded and proceeded with his ruling.

  "The average amount of time you could do for possession of theses these things is 1-15 years. Rashad White, I sentence you to 3 years jail time with the possibility of parole. Bail is set at $40,000." he stated. I heard my mom scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" in the background as he was making his ruling. The officer came to put the cuffs on me. "Can I at least get ten minutes with them? Please." I asked the officer as she nodded her head yes. I went to my mom first "Please stop crying mom, I'll be back before you know it trust me." I don't know who I was trying to convince more her or me. I turned to my pops next, "Take care of her pop's. Reassure her that I'll be coming home soon" I said as I gave him a hug. Next it was Jay and them "Look out for him for me. Y'all know how reckless he can be" I said as they all laughed and hugged me.

  The principal came up to me and said "I gonna make sure you graduate on time. You can believe that. I've seen considerable growth in you since the year has started and I'll be damned if I let that go to waste. You will graduate on time and with your high school diploma at that!" she said proudly making me smile and thanking her. Last but not least was Reese himself. "I'm gonna find who did this shit and I promise you there will be hell to pay" he said with rage in his eyes. "Promise me one thing, well two things actually. the first being that you'll come visit a nigga and the second being that you'll be careful. I don't wanna hear about you getting because of some dumb shit, ya hear?" I said. He nodded and gave me a hug. "Call Tony and tell him to get the money ready so I can come home." I whispered to him.

  "Got you" he responded as he let go. I took one last look at everyone before I walked away into what would be my new normal.

Unknown POV

  "So he's booked?" "Fuck yeah he is. Shout out to my uncle for being a cop. Made that shit nice and easy for me." "Remind me not to fuck with you. I ain't trynna end up like him." "You don't feel bad, I mean that is your boyfriend." I asked. "Nope. He wanna hang around the fag so this is what he deserves." she laughed. "Mira you cold blooded but I gotta go. It's time for phase two of the plan." I said as I hung up the phone. Looks like it's checkmate Reese. You're next. 

 Reese POV

  After we left the courtroom, everyone was in a quiet/depressed mood. Me on the other hand, I was seeing red. "I'm gonna find who did this shit. On everything I am!" I stated. I found out that his first visitation day would actually be this Friday, which was kinda surprising but I made sure that I was off that day so I could see him. While we were driving back, I noticed a black car was following us. "Mark take a right at this light here." I said. He took a right and so did the car. As I suspected. "Pull over at this gas station right here." as he did just that. The car pulled over too. Very interesting. I grabbed my brass knuckles from the glove compartment and put them on. I'm already heavy handed so these aren't really necessary. Mark followed suit and put his .45 in his pocket.

  I knocked on the drivers door and waited for the widow to roll down. I saw Rashad's father's face and breathe a sigh of relief. "We were just following y'all since we got lost on the way here. I hope that's not a problem." he said. "No it's not a problem but I wished y'all would've told us this sooner." I said. "It's cool we gonna fill up the tank then we'll be on our way." Mark said. They just don't know how close they were to dying. 

  Haaaaannn I finally updated. 

Originally had this planned for Friday but what ever.

Poor Rashad. 

How long should he be in jail for? 2 chapters or 3?

Now who do you think Unknown is?

Mira ain't shit is she?

Have you ever had a significant other or family member go to jail for something they didn't do?