I'm Sorry, What?

Back at again. Don't forget to vote,comment.

 Reese POV

  It's been an hour Rashad hasn't come back yet, that's weird. "Hey Lauren, you seen Rashad" I asked her. "No. He didn't come back?" she asked. "Nope. I guess he got caught up with something. It's cool." I said.  I texted him to see if he was on the way or if he was good but got no response. I guess he must've been tired or something. I went back to the party with the rest of the squad but I couldn't shake this bad feeling that I was having. "Calm down Reese, you're being paranoid. Turn up tonight, it's all about you." I pep talked myself. 

  Unknown POV 

Looks like my plan was successful. That's enough damage for today. I'll get Reese another time. Now if everything goes according to plan, Rashad should blame him seeing as though he was the last person in the car with even though I was the one that planted them. This is gonna be good. Game over Reese.

 Rashad POV

 This is some bullshit man! I'm being arrested for some shit that I don't even own. Damn it would've been worse had someone else been in the car with me. Who put that shit in my car, that's the real question? No I'm not gonna assume shit like I always do so y'all can shut the fuck up now. (A/N: Watch yo mouth). After being processed, I was told that I was gonna be here until Monday. So imma spend the weekend in a holding cell? I hate the court system man! "Can I get my free call then?" I yelled. 

 An officer came and walked me to where the phones were. I gotta call Reese and let him know whats going on. I'm not calling my family just yet because I don't want to hear the bullshit. I dialed Reese number and he answered on the third ring/ "Hello" he said over the loud music in the background. "Yo. It's Rashad. I'm not coming to the party" I said. "What? I can't hear you. James gimme my phone!" he said before the call ended. Figures he was still at the party. Shit! Guess I'll have to call him tomorrow and tell him. "Time's up. Let's go" the officer said. Fuck.

  The Next Day 

  The party was amazing! I'm still in shock that my friends put that together for me. I'm a little hung over because my mom made me take three shots of Calico Jack (A/N: Its a bomb ass rum!). It was so good that I ended up taking two more shots. I do remember Rashad calling me and saying something but I couldn't really hear him because it was too loud and James hung my phone up saying I should be enjoying my party and not in the phone. Annoying ass cousins man I tell you. 

 I'm staying in bed all day today. I'm too tired to get up anytime soon. I was about to go back to sleep when I heard my phone ringing. I looked to see who was calling and it was a number from a number I didn't know. I decided to answer it. "You have received a call from an inmate at the Pennsylvania correction facility. Press 1 if you wish to accept the charges." I looked at the phone confused. Who the fuck is calling me from jail? Curiosity killed the cat, so I pressed 1. "Yo." I heard the person say. I'm too tired to try and identify the person. "It's Rashad nigga." he said. Guess I said that out loud. 

  "Yeah you did." Well shit let me stop doing that. "Why are you calling me from jail? I thought you was home." I asked him. "I decided to take a trip to jail and call you to let you know who the trip is goung. Why else would I be here?" he said annoyed. "Slow your roll my nigga but continue." I said. "I got arrested for possesion of marijuana and coke." Remember when I said I was going back to sleep? Yeah that's out the window along with not yelling. "Shoddy what the fuck?! Why the fuck would you have all that shit in the car?! I though you said you was done with your runs last night?" 

  "Lower your fucking voice! I was done and I didn't have that shit in my car. I don't even know where it even came from. Someone set me up on some real shit." he said. "I have a court hearing Monday. Can you come and show support?" he asked. "Yeah, I'll be there. Do you want me to tell your parents too?" I asked him. "I really don't feel like hear their shit but yeah. Thanks Reese." he said. "Two minutes left." the phone said. "Well, I at least hope you enjoyed your party last night. Hopefully they let me out so I can give you your gift." he said sounding a little sad. "Yeah because you owe me my shit nigga" I said laughing. I said I'll see him Monday and we hung up. 

  That's one fucked up way to wake me up. I spent the rest of the morning calling his parents and letting them know exactly what he told me. After 4 score, seven years and multiple yelling later, they agreed to go to his court date. After I got off the phone with them, I was about to go back to sleep when my phone rung. I groaned "You must not want me to go to sleep today huh?" I asked the man upstairs. I answered it. "Did you ever find out what happened to Rashad?" Lauren asked me. "Yep he's in jail." I said plainly. "What?! How the fuck he end up in jail?" she asked me as if I had the full story and shit.

  "Do I look like CNN/FOX/NBC? Nigga I don't know" I responded. "Don't get smart fucker. I'm rounding up the troops and we'll be on our way over." she said. I laughed and said we'll talk about after my nap, a nigga is sleepy. "If I'm not up, ring the bell and my mom will answer." I added. She agreed and hung up. This has been an eventful morning. One thing I know is that someone has it our for me and it looks like Shoddy got caught in the middle. It's time to go on the offense and find out just who it is. Wanna play? Let's play.

Two chapters in one day!

I know it's short but this was basically the leftover from the last chapter

Unknown out here ruining people's lives and shit.

Who do you think unknown is now?

Reese should've been on the offense right?

You ever had someone that constantly talks shit about you but be quiet when your around?

The next few chapters are gonna focus heavily on Rashad so stay tuned.