The Hunt

Alright! The book almost everyone has been waiting for!!!

I'm not a sequel person guys. I suck at writing second stories, so I will try my best to make this as good as TFM. This book will be in many persons POV: Ali, Emilee (the baby girl), Delilah 😉, Alex, and Dimitri 😮. (Well I'm not sure about Alex and Dimitri, but I do have a couple of things in mind for Dimitri....) But mostly mainly on Emilee and Ali.

Please don't judge if you don't like it. I already warned you that I don't do sequels, but since I left y'all with a big cliffhanger, I will do it just for y'all's sake.

I don't know if you haven't noticed, but I did say that I would start this book right after I finished editing TFM..... Well I'm SOOO behind on it, it's not even funny 😁 I DID plan for the edited version to have better chapters and the smut scene every sexy minded person wanted, but I'm not sure when I'll get to it...... But don't worry! I'll get to it eventually! Just give me time!! 🙃

Updates will not be as fast as TFM though. I'll try to update once a week, maybe twice if I have time, so I do apologize if it seems like this book is taking forever. I hope you enjoy the rest of the first chapter, and without further ado, I give you the sequel!

To reading my loves!

Ps.... The next chapter will be in Delilahs POV...... Just saying 😜

__________________
________________________

Capitulo 1

"Mi nombre es Emilee y tengo diecisiete años," I respond when she asked me what my name and age were. She just nodded once, turned around, and continued her pacing as she quizzed me sentence after sentence. When I pronounced a word wrong according to her, I would roll my eyes and scoff. "It's not like you're a master at it! You're still learning yourself!"

"¡Español! Esta es una lectura de español, no inglés. Cuantas veces te tengo que decir que no hables inglés cuando-" (Spanish! This is a Spanish lesson, not an English one. How many times have I told you to not speak in English when-)

I cut her off with a groan. "¡Perdón! Tú sabes que no me gusta hablar este lenguaje. No es como si lo vamos a necesitar....." (Sorry! You know I don't like to speak in this language! It's not like we are going to need it....)

She sighed, slumped down in the seat across from me at the table and rubbed her throat as she switched back to English. "I know, I know. I just want you to be ready for anything. You don't know when and if we are going to be separated."

I looked at my "sister" across from me as a sigh escaped my lips. She was actually my aunt, but since she looked more like a teenager because of her "status", we were saying she was my sister. I slowly grabbed her hands that were outstretched in front of her as she laid her forehead on the table, and squeezed them slightly in understanding.

"We will never be separated aunt Ali. How long have we been together, and how many times have we been in danger?"

She slowly looked up and I saw her eyes flash red slightly. I gulped loudly as her gaze zeroed in on my throat before she looked away. "I need to go. It's been a while...." She whispered, completely ignoring my question.

I nodded and stayed still as she bounced up and walked the two steps towards me. She kissed my forehead and shook her head before she sighed.

"Only 6 more months," she mumbled loud enough for me to hear before she left. I just stared at her retreating figure, my heart hammering in my chest as the same thoughts ran through my head.