BONUS #1

I apologize for the long waited await. Life. That's all I gotta tell y'all. I have two bonuses right now, and I will update the other one tomorrow, even if none of y'all read this one. I personally believe y'all will love the next one. 😁

Hope you like them all though! Lol

Thank you all,
Gris ❤️

Ps: remember, NONE of this is edited, so if you see a mistake, please kindly point it out :)

______________________________

*Alex's pov*

As soon as they disappeared, I felt my heart break in two. My knees gave out underneath me, and Dimitri quickly followed, placing a heavy hand on my shoulder.

"We will get them back, Alex. Have faith."

My fingers were curled into fists as I slammed my knuckles into the gravel. I didn't care if I was tearing open my skin; my heart was already bleeding, making me feel anguished. Making me feel like if half of me was missing, and it was. My mate was missing. She had been taken from me.

"We need to find them," I croaked, feeling my voice come out in a whisper. "I can't live without her."

"And we will Alex. But you got to stand up and look at your wolves. They are feeling an immense pain with her leaving as well."

My head lifted up from the continuous grey floor to the small pack of wolves that had followed us. Sure enough, they were all howling out at the sky, or pawing their snouts, as if they were wiping away the tears. They could feel their mother missing as I could feel my mate missing.

"We need to start the hunt now Dimitri. I will not be without her for long." I stood up and quickly wiped my eyes, not caring if anyone saw. I took deep breaths, and nodded to myself and to Dimitri as his words reached my ears.

"I'm with you all the way. Let's go get out girls back."

~~~~

Even though the place was bustling with people, it still felt empty. More than half of my family was missing, so it didn't feel like home. It wouldn't feel like home without them.

"How in the fucking world cant we find them!" Dimitri roared as I sighed and rubbed my temples. My body slumped into the couch even more as I sensed him begin to wear out the carpet again. His pacing started since the second we got back to the pack grounds, and hadn't paused since then.

That was a month ago.

"She's the moongoddess Dimitri. Even I cant do anything about it. I can't find them," Tatiana confessed from her spot on the other side of the room.

My head snapped up to her. "I'm fucking tired of hearing that word. Can't. It shouldn't exist."

I heard deep full sighs as I placed my face on my hands again. "Oh Alex," Tatiana whispered and I heard her move. The cushion besides me dipped as she sat down, and I felt a hand on my back. I tensed, but then welcomed the calming feeling she was pouring into me. I needed to calm down and rest. I wasn't thinking right.

"You two have the entire world looking for your mates. Even though the pull isn't there anymore, the love you have between them is." Dimitri choked at her words and she hissed out a small apology. "I'm sorry Dimitri. You know what I meant."

I saw his head bobbing up and down as I finally brought my own up. I stood up, fixing my shirt before I ran a hand through my hair. "I can't just sit here and not do anything. I'm going out there again." Dimitri nodded in agreement and began to turn around to join me.