Chapter 3

Trinity has been living with Zayn for four days now, and everything is going great. They sit and watch all types of movies before going into the kitchen for something to snack on before taking their previous positions on the couch. Half way through The Amazing Spider Man, Zayn sits sideways and looks at Trinity.

"Trinity, can I ask you something?" Trinity turns to Zayn and nods her head. "Why do you call me baba?" Trinity tilts her head to one side.

"You're baba because I only have daddy. Other kids have a mummy and daddy that love each other. I only have daddy, but you love daddy. So baba and daddy. I think that's better than having a mummy." Zayn stares at the wall behind Trinity, completely taken off guard by her answer. Trinity bats her eye lashes at Zayn. "Baba?"

"Yes babygirl?"

"Why did mummy leave me and daddy?" Zayn's surprised by this question. He was not expecting that at all, and his facial expression showed it. "Did she not love us?" Zayn lifts Trinity onto his lap and moves the hair out of her face.

"Babygirl, your mummy left because she wasn't ready to be a mummy. She was young when you were born, but daddy loves you so much. He has his job because of you. He wouldn't be singing if you weren't born. He wouldn't know me or Uncle Hazza, Uncle Lou, or Uncle LiLi if it wasn't for you." He sighs and gives Trinity a kiss to her forehead. "Yes, you lost your mummy but you and daddy gained so many more people because of that. Does that make sense?" Trinity nods.

"You're baba because of me." Zayn nods.

"Yes, I'm baba because of you." He places his head on top of hers. "And I wouldn't want it any other way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Z, she has more family than just you and Niall. Let her come over to mine. The girls are visiting whilst on a short break before getting out for winter break next month and I know the twins love seeing Trinity. If Niall calls just tell him she's with me, plus Harry will be there. If something happens, I'll call you first." Zayn shakes his head.

"If something happens you call Niall. If something emergency wise happens you better be calling 999. Got it?" Louis nods and picks Trinity up.

"I got it, Z. Don't let anything bad happen to her. Alright Trinity, tell Zayn you'll see him tonight." Trinity escapes Louis' grasp and hugs Zayn's legs.

"Bye baba. See you tonight." Zayn kneels down and hugs her back.

"Bye baby. See you tonight. Be good and listen to Uncle Hazza. Don't listen to Uncle Lou, okay?" Trinity nods and Louis scoffs.

"I heard that, but it doesn't matter because she only listens to Harry anyway when we take her." Zayn nods.

"Niall and Liam taught her well." Louis rolls his eyes and walks out of the flat with Trinity following behind a little. He helps her into the car and buckles her seat belt before looking at the sky. "Looks like we're in another storm. Please be careful, Louis."

"I won't get her hurt. I know how to drive." Louis sasses back.

"It's not that Louis; I care about you too. I don't want either of you hurt. Try and get home as soon as possible. Don't stop anywhere if it isn't important."

"We have to get Harry because his car stopped working, but then we are right home. I promise."

"Call me when you get home."

"Yes mum." Zayn rolls his eyes.

"I'm serous Louis." Louis hugs Zayn tightly.

"I will; don't worry. You'll be the first one I'll call. It'll be about fifteen minutes until I get home though."