Important; Please Read

Good evening tator tots, HAPPY NEW YEAR. Okay, so this update is to give you all a heads up as to what's to come, and I figured you deserved it instead of being left in the dust. Are you ready?

1) the update after this will be the last update to Daddy Niall. Yes, I know I stated that Daddy Niall will end at 25, but after laying out how I want the book to end, I couldn't put together two good chapters without leaving them either really short and boring or having no purpose to the story line. So, Daddy Niall will be ending on Chapter 24, and I plan on making it one of the longest chapters.

2) After a lot, and I mean a lot of consideration: Daddy Niall will NOT have a sequel. That's been a back and forth debate in my mind for a while now, and I just can't make it happen. Which leads me to point 3

3) I have decided that I will be making Daddy Niall one shots. For those who don't know what they are, they are mini stories. It can involve any characters in the books and any scenario. For example, one of you might want a one shot where Zayn and Trinty have a day to themselves and go out shopping. I would then take that scenario and create its own little mini story. It could be about anything and anyone.

4) I WILL be continuing writing stories on Wattpad. I already know what my next story will be (Liam), and I know the story line of it. Fair warning now: it will be a darker fan fiction. That means it won't be cute and adorable like Daddy Niall has been. It will be gruesome, heartbreaking, and dark. The story has a disclaimer, so if you can read things like that (I know some people have a hard time reading those types of stories), then I hope you'll enjoy it if you continue to read my stories.

5) One of my New Year's Resolutions I have made is a person goal to upload more frequently on Wattpad. My life is finally settling down, and this is my home away from home, if you could say. So, you should be seeing the last chapter of Daddy Niall being published before the end of the month and the release of my new Liam story (more info about it later).

6) DADDY NIALL HAS ALMOST REACHED 85 THOUSAND READS. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I honestly didn't think this would be as successful as it has come. I thought it would be just a silly little book that I could write for my friends, but here we are over 4 years later. I love you all so much, and i couldn't have asked for more from you all. Thank you,

I hope you all are as excited as I am, especially about the one shots and new story. I'm actually really glad I've told you all because it's been making me really excited and I couldn't contain my excitement any longer. Okay, with that being said, please let me know what you all think in the comments. Do you hate the idea of a one shot thing for Daddy Niall? Are you excited about the new story? Please let me know! I want and love to hear from you guys, and I've become slowly more active, so I've been answering and replying to comments.

Alright, i'm ending this here so I can go and figure out how the hell I'm going to put this last chapter together. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, thank you all for sticking with me.