Chapter 4

It's been three days since the accident. Louis was discharged the day before with a minor concussion and a broken wrist, Trinity was dignosed with a small bump on the back of her head, and Harry, well, hasn't woken up yet. Now four of the five members plus a little four year girl continue to wait in the waiting room, hoping for good news about the curly haired lad. Every nurse that walks by they hope for the best, but it never turns out to be for them, except when a young blonde nurse yells out his name.

"Family of Harry Styles." The five of them all walked over to the nurse, and Liam was the first to speak.

"How is he?" She looks at her clipboard, ignoring their bloodshot eyes, then looks back at them.

"He'll be fine. When he wakes up he'll be complaining about headaches and pains in his head. That's expected. He took a major blow to the head when he collided with the side of the door. I assume it was because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt-" Louis cuts her off when he hears the judgemental tone in her voice.

"You don't know why he wasn't in his seat belt, okay? So you shouldn't be getting judgemental. There was a reason that he didn't have it on. Don't judge him because of it." He points to Trinity. "You see this little girl? She was in the car with us when the accident happened. He took his seatbelt off so he could keep her calm in the situation. He risked his life to save his niece. So don't you dare judge him because he wasn't wearing his damn seat belt." The nurse nods quickly and looks back at her notes.

"He should be awake in the next few hours. When he does, only two at a time. The less noise the better." She walks away and they all sat down in their seats again.

"I think Louis and Trinity should go first. Since I think he'll be asking about them when we get in there." The others agree and talk aimlessly over nonsense until the same blonde nurse walks out of the double doors and over to them.

"He's awake. Two at a time. Room 315." Louis takes Trinity's hand and they walk to the room. They stop right outside of the door, and Louis kneels down beside Trinity.

"Alright babygirl, when you get in here you have to be really quiet for Uncle Hazza, okay?" Trinity nods her head, and Louis opens the door for the two of them. Harry looks over and smiles at the two.

"Hey. How're you?"

"Fine. You?" Harry looks at his cast on his arm, the wrap around his ribs, and feels the gauze on his head.

"I've had better days." Harry looks down at Trinity. "Hey cupcake." Trinity walks over to the bed and carefully takes Harry's hand.

"Hi muffin." Harry sits up in bed before picking Trinity up with a groan.

"Hazza, take it easy. I could have set her up there for you." Harry waves him off and places Trinity right beside him, mindful of his injuried ribs.

"Why is my cupcake sad?" Trinity looks from his wrapped up ribs, to his arm in a cast, to his bruised covered body, then at him with tears in her eyes.

"Hurt, muffin?" Harry nods.

"Yeah. Muffin's hurt, but I'll be okay." He looks at Louis.

"How are her injuries?" Louis shakes his head.

"No major injuries. Just shaken up over the entire thing and a bump on her head. She's the one who called the police."

"How?"

"Your phone. She grabbed it from your coat pocket and she dialed 999. She heard Zayn telling me if there was an emergency to call them right away. That's what she did. We're all proud of her." Harry looks at Trinity who is playing with the cast on his arm.