Chapter 15

Niall and Trinity have been on the plane for the last hour, and they are both ready to land in London, but for two different reasons. Niall is excited for Trinity to meet everyone again, whilst Trinity is excited to be out of Italy and to a completely new place. Honestly, she doesn't know how she's suppose to feel about meeting these people. She doesn't know them, hell, she doesn't really even know the person sitting beside her. How is she suppose to act like One Direction is her family when she remembers just a few days prior her and Lyza were talking about wanting to meet them. Now here she is, several days later, on a plane with Niall Horan, her dad. How is she suppose to believe anything anymore? Her whole life has been a lie, or so she's been told. She can't imagine the pain and suffering the others are being put through. She's freaking out because she doesn't remember anything, but everyone in London remember everything about her. She doesn't know how to exactly deal with that, so she turns to Niall and nudges his arm. "Can you tell me more about them? I hate not knowing them when they know my entire life story. Anything that I should know about now before we even land? I don't want to make a complete fool out of myself." Niall thinks about everything he knows about the lads and what he should tell her, but only two things comes to mind.

"Everyone will be at our place waiting for us, and I mean everyone. Family and some friends. I'll be by your side the entire time and tell you who is who if you need it. One thing you definitely need to know is that Daisy and Phoebe still look as much alike as they did years ago, plus they are Tomlinsons, so they might try and be each other for a bit. The only other thing you have to worry about are the little ones. They're three years old, so they'll be excited to meet a new person, but will be extremely shy, expectally Coen. He's a lot more shy than normal." Before Trinity can ask a question or make a comment, Niall pulls out his phone and hands it to her. She notices a picture and looks at it. It takes her a moment to realize, but she gasps lightly in amazement.

"His eyes. Oh my word, he's such a cutie. I wish I had his eyes." She looks a little longer, getting use to seeing someone with two different eye colours. He's definitely Liam's son with his brown eye, but Trinity has no idea where the blue eye comes from, but she's still amazed and jealous that even at a young age, Coen has already take her heart, family or not. She'll definitely look ater him when he grows up. The rest of the plane ride goes too fast for either of them, but they're grateful that the ride is over. They're soon filing off of the plane and make their way to the lobby, trying to leave the airport as soon as possible. Niall and Trinity find their way outside and they walk over to a cab and ask if they could take them to Niall's place. When the driver nods, Niall and Trinity get into the back and tell he tells the driver the address before Niall pulls out his phone and calls Liam. He gives him an update on where they are and that they should be home in a few minutes so he has to make sure everything and everyone is ready. Not long after, they're pulling up to Niall's place and Trinity can feel a familiar feeling of fear, but nothing strong enough to make her rethink about her decision. Niall pays the driver and helps Trinity out of the cab before they walk to the door where Trinity takes a few deep breaths before Niall opens up the door where a loud 'welcome home' was heard. Trinity smiles and yells back a loud 'thank you' before Niall walks her into the sitting room where everyone is at. She becomes slightly overwhelmed by how many people are in the room, but more of the fact that the sitting room is big enough to fit everyone comfortably. She recognizes very few people, just Simon and the lads, but that doesn't stop her from smiling widely. Trinity grabs at Niall's hand and looks around at everyone.

"Can you introduce me to everyone? Please?" Niall nods his head and begins to introduce everyone to Trinity, without releasing her hand. In a matter of ten minutes she was introduced to Simon, Ed Sheeran (she was very excited to know that he babysat her when she was little), 5 Seconds of Summer (took her by surprise to find out that she spent a lot of time with them whilst the band was touring with One Direction), Demi Lovato (who was excited to see Niall was happy again), and then it got a little more technical. Managers (who acted happy that Trinity was back, but she had another feeling about it), some people who traveled on tour with them (body guards, guitarists, drummer, etc.), and more unimportant people that Trinity couldn't care less about. After twenty minutes, it finally got to The Family. Trinity was very excited to see Little Mix (she wouldn't tell, but the girls were the highlight so far), but then it got down to the actual families, so they split into their family groups and waved politely at Trinity so she knew who was who. The first family was the Tomlinson's and when Niall said Daisy and Phoebe, she instantly knew to find a difference between the two, it took a while, but she found it. Then came the Payne's and she was a bit surprised to be hugged by Liam's sisters as fast as she was (their names were barely out of Niall's mouth).