Chapter 14

Hey tator tots! Isn't this great? Two updates within less than a week. New personal record. Anyway, I decided that I was going to update once more before tomorrow, because I am leaving super early Sunday morning to head to Pittsburgh to see One Direction for the first time! I'm really excited because I'm going with a small group of my best girl friends and we are in the 12th row! I'm busting my balls making sure I have everything, so I hoped this isn't as rushed as I think it is. I completed it yesterday with some final touches this morning. So, I'll see you guys Monday! Love you all.

~T<3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall stares at Trinity with so much confusion and hurt on his face that Trinity tilts her head to the side, something she use to do when she was utterly confused about something. Niall can understand why Melanie would change her appearance, but going as far as hurting her to the point she'd believe something so inhuman just completely upsets him. 

"Wait a minute, I know you!" Niall blinks his eyes to give Trinity his utmost attention. "You're Niall Horan, from One Direction! My best friend Lyza loves your band. We listen to you all the time because my mum hates you guys. I'm not exactly sure why, but she yells at me every time I listen to you guys or tell her how much I want to meet you and-" she stops talking when she notices the surprised look on Niall's face. She gasps lightly and throws her arm toward him. "I wasn't suppose to tell you that. I'm so sorry, you just met me and I'm telling you about my life and you probably don't even care. I'm sorry." Niall shakes his head and places Trinity's hand back on the bed beside her. 

"Don't worry about it, love. Your secrets safe with me. I'm surprised you know who I am, though. The band broke up years ago. You look about ten."

"I am. I turned ten in January. The day after Zayn's, but Lyza and I celebrated on Zayn's birthday because it just felt right. How are the others? Do you still talk to them?" Niall nods his head with a soft smile. 

"Everyday. I'm an uncle to Liam and Louis; kids." Trinity gasps and sits up so she's facing Niall. 

"Really? How old are they? What are their names?" 

"All three of them are three, four on June 21. Louis has twins and Liam has a little boy. Samuel Anthony and Loghan Avery Tomlinson and Coen Alexander Payne. All born on the same day, minutes apart."

"So it's just them? That must stink to just have three three year olds." Niall sighs and shakes his head. 

"I have a daughter. She's your age." 

"Can you tell me about her?" Niall pulls out his wallet and pulls out the last picture he taken of her. 

"She's five in this picture. It's the last one I ever got of her before I lost her." Trinity looks at the picture and her eyes widen.

"She looks like me, except she looks like you. What happened to her, if you don't mind asking."

"Her mom took her from me. She lives here in Italy. Maybe you know her." Trinity looks at the picture for a little longer before shaking her head. 

"I don't, or not that I know of. I'm sorry." Niall nods his head with a sigh. It was worth a shot right? He perks up a little when he thinks of an idea. 

"You said you were a fan right?" Trinity nods. "Would you like to talk to one of the lads?" Trinity gasps.

"Really? You'd do that for me? Can I talk to Zayn? He was always my favourite." Niall nods his head with a smile. He pulls out his phone and dials Zayn's number. He waits for a few minutes and sighs gratefully when he answers.