Ch. 1

-in 3rd person -

"do you need to go out tonight? You spend so much more time with them, can't you just spend time with me, just for one night" Alfie asked his boyfriend Harry as Harry was about to go meet up with the Sidemen, they were not doing anything special, just a house party. Alfie had been invited to go with Harry but he said that he was tired, but he told Harry to go and have fun, he had obviously changed his mind about that in the last 4 minutes.

"I've not been over there in almost a month? What are you talking about?"

"do you not love me, is that it?"

"I do"

"then stay here with me, you can see them some other time, I'm your boyfriend not them"

"I know, but I want to spend time with them to, they are my friends" Harry said, he did not understand why Alfie was acting this way, not that this was anything new. He always acted like this when Harry wanted to do something. 

"Go then, they are obviously more important to you than I am" Alfie frowned as he pushed Harry to the door before walking away to the bedroom upstairs. 

"Alfie, don't act like that" Harry said as he ran after him

"If you don't want me to act like this, stay"

"but I promised I would be there"

"go then, all you care about is to make them happy, not me, why can't you try to make me happy"

"fine I'll stay" Harry said, caving in, like he always did, He wanted to keep Alfie happy and the only way to do that was to cave in and do what he wanted, even if that meant braking the promise that he made Vikk, he was going to record Geoguessr with him before the party would start. Vikk was starting to push for that to happen as he was next in line. He had been asking Harry to come over for almost 2 weeks now to film with him, but somehow Alfie always got in the way, making Harry stay at home. 

"you can go over there tomorrow, I'll come with you, I just need a cuddle from my good looking boyfriend tonight" Alfie said as Harry walked into the bedroom after him, Alfie then took his boyfriend and hugged him tight. 

"they will be mad at me, I promised I would go over there."

"well, if you would rather spend time with them you can go, I'm not going to stop you, or do you not want me to come with you is that it?, are you sleeping with someone else and using them as a cover?" Alfie said in a accusing tone

"NO, I'm not cheating on you!"

"then why is it so important that you go over there tonight, it can wait until tomorrow, can't it?"

"OK" Harry said, he was upset that he could never go out by himself, Alfie always made him stay in somehow, he always made him feel guilty for wanting to spend time with his friends, Alfie never let him go over there alone. he could not go anywhere alone. 

"I need to call Vikk and tell him that I wont make it"

"why, so you can cheat on me over the phone, just text him"

"for the 50th time, I'm not cheating on you, not with Vikk, not with anyone, why don't you trust me?" Harry yelled out, this conversation was pissing him off now.

"Well you were a slut before we got together"

"and you think I still am? And BTW I had slept with like 2 other guys before we got together"

"and how many girls?, Harry you are 19"

"there were only 3 girls" Harry whispers

"and we have been together for almost 2 years now, do you think 6 different partners before you turn 18 is normal, you are a slut so it would not surprise me if you were sleeping with someone else behind my back"

"I'm not" Harry looked at his boyfriend, he was clearly upset, was this really what Alfie thought off him, was he nothing more than some cheep slut in his eyes.

"ohh so now you are a professional liar as well?" Alfie shouted at Harry as he threw a book in his direction

"don't" Harry said as he held his arm, the book had hit him in the arm and it hurt a lot, it was going to leave a bruise, he just knew it, it was not the first time that Alfie left a bruise on the younger boys body.

"why do you keep hurting my feelings Harry, why can't you just make me happy for once"

"all I said was that I was going to call Vikk and tell him I can't come over, how does that turn me into a slut" Harry yelled at Alfie, he was starting to cry

"So I'm the bad guy here? How do you always manage to make everything about yourself"

"I'm sorry" Harry said

"I'll forgive you if you stay"

"I told you I would"

"then hand me your phone, I'll text Vikk"

"No, I'll do it" Harry said

"I don't trust you to text him" Alfie said as he grabbed Harry's phone from his hand, pushing the younger boy up to the wall as he typed in a message to Vikk,

Sorry I can't come over, Is tomorrow 3pm OK though?

Alfie then pressed send and let Harry go from the wall, Harry just stood there in shock, this was not the first time that this had happened.

"why did you do that?"

"I told you, I don't trust you"

"that's so unfair, I never question you, but you always question me"

"I'm a lot older than you, I've been trough more, you are just a stupid kid"

"I'm not a stupid kid"

"yes you are, don't argue with me Harry" Alfiesaid as he took Harry's hands and pushed him onto the bed, then he took hispants off forcing himself into Harry who found it pointless to argue, thatwould just start another fight that he did not want to have, this was the easy way out, even if he did not want it.