Ch. 38

Harry was starting to relax more, he had not seen Alfie at all after the mall thing, and that was 2 weeks ago, nothing had happened, he was just making video's with his friends and having fun, it was just easy and life was good. But there was always the feeling that he was being watched everywhere that he went, he was always looking over his shoulder. But Simon and the others never saw anything so Harry just convinced himself that he was just a bit stressed and this was just his mind paying with him. 

But one night Harry went downstairs at the middle off the night and he looked outside and there was someone there, there was a man standing there in the shadows just watching the house, naturally Harry was creeped out so he went and woke his boyfriend up, because he did not feel safe and he was sure that the man would try to brake in.

"Si"

"what is it babe" Simon asked as he looked confused and tired

"there is someone out there, watching the house" Harry whispered

"what?"

"just take a look, tell me I'm crazy, please" Harry begged as he dragged his sleepy boyfriend out off bed and into the hall where he could see the man from before

"what the fuck?" Simon said as the figure was still standing there, just watching the front door, Harry just tugged at his boyfriends shirt as he was freaking out

"don't worry babe, I'm gonna call at him and ask him what he is doing"

"don't, what if he is crazy so something, I don't want you getting hurt"

"I'm not going out there, I'm just going to tell him to get lost"

"be careful, please" Harry tell Simon as he holds on to his hand for dear life, as they walk downstairs and open the door slowly, 

"hey you, who are you?" Simon calls out, making the man across the road jump a bit

"hey, I'm talking to you, get lost" Simon tells him again, but the man just stands still, and then they can see him reach into his pocket and pull up something silver, and then there is a loud noise, and a large hole is left in the mailbox, making Harry scream and Simon jumped backwards.

"tell Harry Lewis to watch his back, he messed with the wrong guy" the strager tells them as he walks off, Simon just turns around and looks at his boyfriend who just stands there is shock, this is getting very serious, his face was pale and his breathing was getting very fast. 

"I'm gonna die, he is going to kill me" Harry then whispered out as Simon just wrapped him up in his arms to try to calm him down as everyone else in the house come running down the stairs as they heard the gun go off. 

"what happened?" everyone yelled as they came down

"a threat for his life" Simon tells the others as he is still just holding Harry close in his arms, the others just join in, showing there support for the youngest. 

"we are going to the police in the morning OK, he can't get away with this OK, I will make sure that you don't get hurt" Simon tells Harry as he walks him back upstairs, but neither off them get any sleep for the rest off the night.