Ch. 41

Harry's POV

I walk out the door and I don't take my eyes off Alfie, I know Simon will scream at me later, but he will just have to get over that, because I feel like I need to do this, I don't think he would hurt me again, I don't think he wants to go back to prison. 

"Alfie, what are you doing here?" I ask him as calmly as I can

"I'm here for you"

"then why stand outside in the middle off the night, you could just ring the doorbell, you know that"

"I don't want to talk to you when you are with them, they changed you, you changed for the worse, you were always leaving me, and I guess you were happier with them, than you were with me"

"Alfie, I just was not happy with you, because I did not like the way that you spoke to me"

"but we could have fixed that"

"no, because you like to be in charge, and I don't want to be talked to that way"

"but I've changed Harry, prison changes you"

"you have not shown me any changes, you have just been threatening me and trying to hurt me, over and over again, I don't know if I can believe you, and I can't trust you"

"I just want you back, I do love you, I never stopped loving you"

"Alfie, listen to yourself, you don't love me, you loved our life together, because we both did youtube, and we both had lot off friends in the youtube community and now that you've gone from there, you feel lost, you feel like if you get me back, then everything will be alright again, but that is just not the case, I don't want to leave Simon, because I love him, and he treats me well, and he loved me like I deserve to be loved, I'm so sorry, but you never did"

 "that is just a lie, and you know it" Alfie tells me, I can feel the anger building up inside him, I could always tell when he was getting angry with me, and this time was no different, 

"no, I'm sorry to tell you that it's not a lie, I just don't feel the same anymore, I was just a kid when we got together, I was stupid and let you control me, because I did not know any better, but know I do, and I don't want you. I'm sorry that I did not leave sooner, because if I had, then we would not be here today, and you would not have gone to jail, and I would not have this huge scar on my arm after you broke it"

"Harry, I need you, I need to fix this"

"there is just nothing to fix, go home, and try to get your life together, I wont be there, but your family will, and they  love you"

"now Harry listen to me, you are coming with me, you don't have a choice" Alfie then tells me as he pulls out a gun, I just stare at it in shock, I'm fucked.