Ch. 13

-in 3rd person -

Harry woke up about 3 hours after he got put under, he was very groggy and confused for the first 30 minutes and he was feeling very rough. His wrist felt like it had a separate heartbeat and he was feeling very nauseous. Apparently that was all normal. Simon and Tobi were trying there best to look after him and make sure that he was feeling alright. But he was feeling very sick and he was on the verge off throwing up for almost an hour after he woke up and he was very out off it. Tobi kept reminding Simon that he had to tell Harry what he had yelled at the girls. Simon was going to wait until he had woken up properly.

It took Harry almost 2 more hours to feel OK, he was on heavy pain killers as his wrist was really hurting him, they had to put a lot off screws in and plates to hold everything together, Alfie had done a good job.

"I need to tell you something" Simon said to Harry

"what?"

"we went on a walk while you were in surgery, and I overheard some fans talk about you and Alfie, one off them said that she did not believe you, she was going to stick by Alfie as she subbed to him before you"

"ohh Simon, you said something didn't you?" Harry said

"I'm sorry, I just got angry, I'm not going to stand by and let people accuse you off braking your own wrist just to blame Alfie"

"she said that?"

"more or less" Tobi shot in there, he was just sitting beside Harry holding his hand.

"what did you say?" Harry asks Simon

"I told them that there idol had pushed you down the stairs and refused to take you to the hospital, they looked very shocked after that, then Tobi dragged me away before I could say anything else, I'm so sorry Harry, I know it's not my place to say anything"

"wow, It's OK I'm not angry, I guess I need to set everything strait, even if that will ruin everything that Alfie has worked for"

"does that matter though?" Simon asked

"I still care for him, I don't want him to lose everything, his youtube career is going to be over as soon as I make a video about this."

"I honestly think that might be for the best, look at the Sam Pepper incident, or Alex Day, both off them had massive followings and then they fucked up." Simon tells Harry

"I just don't know what to do" Harry tells us and he brakes down crying in Tobi's arms

"you are going to be fine, we are all here for you" Tobi tells Harry as he just sobs into his shirt

"just let it all out"

"I just don't know where I should begin"

"just tell us everything that he has done to you, tell us what's going on, we are all here for you OK" Tobi tells Harry.

"He was constantly putting me down, telling me that I'm just a stupid kid and I'm dumb for doing this and that, he accused me off cheating every time I went over to your house, apparently I've slept with all of you, I'm a slut and cheap, I would not do any better than him and that he would kill himself if I would leave, he told me it would be my fault if he would kill himself and he would make sure that I would suffer for that. He would throw stuff at me, like books and glasses, I even got a lamp thrown at me once, he always plays himself the victim, It's always me who is in the wrong, he is never wrong, I'm mean and I don't love him if I don't want to have sex, he even forced me to have sex with him after he pushed me down the stairs " Harry tells them as he cries, Simon just stares at him the hole time he is talking, getting angrier and angrier at Alfie for treating him this way, and getting angry at himself for not seeing this, he should have known that something was going on. They should have done something sooner.

"I'm so sorry we did not see anything" Tobi tells him

"I should have told you sooner" Harry said asthe other boys just hug him, Alfie would never get near Harry again, they wouldmake sure off that.