Ch. 5

Harry's POV

"babe wake up" I hear someone say to me, I just moan out, I'm not ready to wake up, I was editing until 4:30 am in the morning, I don't want to wake up. 

"what time is it?" I whisper 

"just over 10, I was bored" Alfie whispers in my ear, of course he is holding his vlogging camera to my face, I hate that stupid thing, I hate vlogs, he is just so in my face when he does them, to be fair, he does like one vlog a week, but I just don't like vlogs.

"why? I was editing until 4:30, I'm not ready to get up" I moan as I push my head into my pillow

"babe, common, we are going to Ikea today"

"why?" I moan out turning around just to have the camera strait in my face and Alfie smirking behind it

"I want to buy a new coffee table for the living room"

"what's wrong with the old one?"

"nothing, It just does not really fit my style anymore" Alfie said and I just smile and nod

"give me 2 hours, then I'll go with you" I say as I turn around again. Alfie then shuts off the camera and puts it on the table.

"get up, I want to go now"

"why can't we go later?" I ask

"because I want to go now" Alfie tells me and then I feel him grab around my ankle's and the next thing I know I'm on the floor, he dragged me out off bed, like physically dragged me out off bed, I sit on the floor and I look stunned, what the fuck was that.

"what the fuck was that?" I then ask

"I told you, I want to go now"

"well then go, I'm not going with you" I say as I stand up, I'm pissed, but after arguing about it, or truth be told getting yelled at for not wanting to go I cave in, like I always do. 

"So me and Harry are off to Ikea, mission new coffee table is a go, I finally managed to drag this one out off bed" Alfie tells his camera as we start driving,

"quite literally" I mutter to myself, as I look around for road signs

"what did you say?" Alfie asked me as he had not heard me

"nothing, I was looking at the road signs, I don't really want to miss the exit" I say and laugh

"true, that would not be good"

"can we stop for food before we go shopping, I'm hungry?" I ask

"they have a restaurant at Ikea, can't we just go there before we head into the store"

"yeah sure, that works, do you think they have good coffee, I need coffee" I say as I smile. Alfie then shuts off the camera.

"can you try to be a little more cheerful"

"I'm sorry that I'm tired"

"you knew I wanted to go to Ikea this weekend, but you chose to stay up and edit, It's your own damn fault"

"well we did not have to go this early, and no you never mentioned going to Ikea to me" I mutter the last part to myself, there is no point fighting him.

After getting some coffee and breakfast we head into Ikea, It's so big, Alfie is in his vlogging mode so he is constantly hugging me and filming us holding hands, I just smile and act along, I don't want to be punished afterwards, I don't want to be yelled at for not showing him enough love in his vlogs, #relationshipgoals is all he cares about.

"babe, what do you think about this table here" Alfie asks as he points to a wooden table that has carved feet, It's very pretty I can't deny that, but it does not fit with anything we own.

"I don't think it fits with anything we own" I say, truthfully as I laugh

"I think it's cute"

"but does it fit?" I ask

"We need something different, I want to buy it" Alfie says

"I think we should take this one instead" I say and point to a glass table with a white frame

"nahh that's just to plain and boring, like you are today"

"wow OK" I say as I laugh it off, the camera is on me, I smile and hit the camera playfully, but that rubs Alfie the wrong way as he stops recording

"why do you always have to embarrass me everywhere we go?" he asks to loud for my likening and the people around us stop and stare at him.

"sorry" I say

"why can't you just let me get one thing that I like, why do you always get to pick everything out?" he asks and everyone is staring at us, I just want to get out off there.

"fine, get it then, take a picture off the serial number, we need to find it in the where house" I say as I start walking, I feel so embarrassed, everyone is looking at me and I hate it. I hate that he does this to me all the time. People are watching me and I just want to get out off here in a hurry.