Ch. 19

Harry's POV

It was all starting to quiet down, Simon was getting better and I was getting better, at least physically, mentally was a hole other story. 

"do you need help with that?" Josh asks me as I'm trying to make myself toast, somehow it does not get easier for me to do things with one hand. even i've not been able to use my arm for 2 weeks I still can't do a lot off things. 

"can you hold the toast still?" I ask smiling awkwardly 

"I can just do it for you, I think that would be easier"

"no, I need to do something, I can manage"

"are you sure?" Josh asks me, he is very helpful and he wants the best for me, but I don't want them to feel like I'm taking advantage off there kindness and hospitality. 

"I need to start doing things myself, I will be out off here soon" I whisper to Josh

"where are you gonna go?"

"don't know yet, I just think it's for the best if I leave"

"Harry, we went over this, we want you to stay here, you are not in the way" he tells me as he hugs me. 

"I just make everything so difficult"

"no, you don't, this is not your fault, you don't need to take responsibility for anyone's actions, you did not make Alfie do this, It's not your fault that he is being charged for attacking you, It's not your fault that he will be in jail for the next few years for abuse and attempted murder."

"I know all that in my heart, by mind is just not catching on" I tell him as Vikk and JJ walk into the kitchen were we are standing

"who is not catching on?" JJ asked

"me" I say quietly

"what happened?"

"nothing, I'm just overreacting once again" I say as I run out off the kitchen and up to my room, locking the door behind me, they have no idea how I'm feeling, they don't understand that I feel responsible for everything that has happened, I know I'm acting like a spoiled brat when I do things like this, but I don't know how I'm meant to just get over what happened, it's not easy, I don't know what to do, or how to do it. I just brake down and cry. I don't know how I'm meant to fix myself. 

Vikk's POV

Harry just stormed off, he is so fragile right now, he is not handling himself to well, It's very easy to make him upset and make him cry, that is all on Alfie, he has broken down the boy and we need to fix him, but that will not be easy, he blames himself for everything that happened here the night that Alfie broke in and attempted to drag him away, threatening to stab me and actually stab Simon. 

"I'll go calm him down" I say as I stand up from the kitchen island

"what did you say to him?" JJ asks Josh who is still standing there puzzled on why Harry stormed off in the first place. 

"I honestly don't know what I said that made him upset, I just told him that none off this is his fault" Josh said. I just walk upstairs to go and talk to Harry, try to get to the bottom off this. 

"Harry" I call as I knock on the door, then I try to open the door but it's locked

"I don't want to talk" Harry calls out

"Harry, I can hear you are crying, open the door, let me help you" I call to him

"you can't help me, no one can" he calls out again, he has fallen into this big deep dark hole and he needs to start fighting back, for his own good

"let me try" I can hear Simon say behind me as he walks slowly out off his room, clearly in pain

"you should be resting Si"

"I will, when Harry here lets me in" Simon says and I can hear Harry unlock the door

"can we talk Harry?" Simon asks him and he nods, letting Simon into his room and then locking the door behind them, I decide to go downstairs. I trust in Simon to help him.