Ch. 22

First day off trial against Alfie Deyes 

Harry's POV

The day was here, the day I've been dreading for about 4 weeks now, was here, the first day off the trail, I can't say I'm looking forward to this, I have not seen him for 5 weeks now, I don't really want to see him again, and his parents, how can I face his parents, and his sister, I don't think I can do this, I like his family a lot, I don't want to brake his mom's heart, I guess I already have though. 

Alfie is not only on trial for me though, he is also on trial for attempted murder on Simon, but that case will be not be on today, this is going to take the hole work week I'm told, I don't really understand why that is though, it's kinda strait forward to me, he pushed me down the stairs, broke my arm, broke it again, broke in, threatened to kill Vikk, then almost killed Simon, they need to prove emotional abuse and deliberate harm. 

I walk into the court room and I can see Alfie is already there, he is with his family at the front off the court room, his lawyer is also there with him, his sister is the first to see me, and I can feel the ice cold look as she stares at me, I can see her looking me up and down, she is looking at my arm, I still have a cast on it, It's only up to my elbow now, so I can actually wear shirts, It's just loose over my arm.

"Harry are you OK?" Vikk asks me as I stand still, Alfie's sister Poppy is still staring at me with her evil look

"yeah"

"common, don't give her the satisfaction, they have only heard Alfie's POV"

"they wont believe me over there son" I whisper to him

"yes they will, as you are telling the truth, they will just have to accept that"

"thanks Vikk" I smile at him as we take our seat's, Simon and Josh have already sat down. as have my parents, yeah they flew here just to support me for the trial, I love them so much for that. 

Then after about 20 minutes off waiting the judge walks into the room, now I feel nervous, I know I'm not going to take the stand today, the prosecution have already told me that, I will be on tomorrow to tell my story, this day is all about the facts off the case, introduction off the jury and the defense off Alfie's behalf, his family is talking today about his character and all that shit, I've been told that I can't shout out anything, even if I feel like they are laying, I'm not allowed to scream anything at them, as that will harm my case. 

"are you OK sweetheart" my mom asks me as Alfie's mom is called up first. 

"I don't know" I whisper back and she gives my hand a squeeze. I don't know if I'm ready for this. 

"Mrs. Deyes, tell us about your son" they ask her and there is a hole story off how sweet and caring Alfie is, he has never bullied anyone or been bullied himself, he was always so caring around others and he had so many friends when he was growing up. his mom could not find a negative thing to say about him, but I did not expect that either, she is his mother. 

"he has a temper right?"

"he can have one yes"

"if he would be mad enough, do you think he would have been capable to pushing Mr. Lewis down the stairs"

"I hope not"

"I'm looking for a yes or no answer here please Mrs. Deyes"

"yes, I think he could have"

"thank you Mrs. Dayes, that is all for now, you may take a seat." Alfie then turns around and looks me strait in the eyes, he is not happy. I just squeeze my mom's hand tighter. 

AN

Sorry I've been away for long!

updates will become regular again soon!

sorry!! <3